Finally lowered!!

DRISSN

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
looks good man. don't want to burst your bubble but that isn't 3in lower than stock hahaha...

FlipSkater079

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yeah I thought it was at first, but I raised the rear to help with the rubbing. I'd like to be 3+ inches lowered though... Not sure how I'm going to do that if I want to be able to drive anywhere without my tire getting eaten..

ej_swag

Häagen-Dazs
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Looks dope as all hell now :thumbs up

FlipSkater079

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thanks brandon :D

15% tint! My old tint was peeling and looked like ass in the rear. I don't have rear-defrost anymore so winter's will suck.

Ace92028

Gold Member
looking at these pictures made me realize how yellow my headlights are, damn! i need to clean those

BillKisme

IM a Carbon Fiber whore
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yeah if you wanna stay that low you might need to roll the rear a little or do the negitive camber. its just because your rims are so wide. im running 195-65-15s on 6.5 inch wide rims with +38 offset and im tucked in the back with no rubbing at all.
But other then that your car looks 100x better now.
You gonna get some sides?

EJkid97

looks sick. sucks about the rubbing everyone gets it though, but theres ways around it GOOD LUCK!!

FlipSkater079

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yeah if you wanna stay that low you might need to roll the rear a little or do the negitive camber. its just because your rims are so wide. im running 195-65-15s on 6.5 inch wide rims with +38 offset and im tucked in the back with no rubbing at all.
But other then that your car looks 100x better now.
You gonna get some sides?
Thanks! I plan on getting some sides maybe this summer, just deciding on which ones to get.

cleaned my headlights

Looks much better :thumbs up

looks sick. sucks about the rubbing everyone gets it though, but theres ways around it GOOD LUCK!!
Thanks man! :thumbs up

time to roll the rear
Will hopefully be done in a week or two.

did you get your headlights like that? i would have kept the amber if you took them out
Previous owner did it, but I actually like it so I'm happy with it.

Here's a recent photoshoot of my car and another EM1 on this site!! http://www.clubcivic.com/board/showthread.php?t=204385