finally made myself a sig

jazzyJAE

Pandora's box
it looks a little blurry, but only because i dont know how to downsize it and keep the clarity

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
f**kin sweet!

jazzyJAE

Pandora's box
ha, looking at it now, i hate it, my name isnt even legible and its blurry as f**k. prob gonna remove :cussing:

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
ha, looking at it now, i hate it, my name isnt even legible and its blurry as f**k. Prob gonna remove :cussing:
goddamnit!

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
looks like a limo, lol. Why is it so stretched?

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
If I wasn't a Honda person, I would have no idea it even resembled a Honda.

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
send me your pics and I'll do it for you

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Keep at it. You're probably using Image Size to change the size, right?

If in Photoshop, create a new document by going to File > New, make the dimensions 500 width by 100 height.

Drag and drop or copy and paste your picture into this document, and move the image around. If you want to scale the image, hit CTRL+T, hold down SHIFT and drag from the corners to keep it uniform so yuo don't have the weird stretching going on.

dorcus

Old f**ker
5+ Year Member
I just made mine the other day, not the best I could have done better, but it is what it is.

jazzyJAE

Pandora's box
Ya. I showed my gf and she laughed at me, she's a photo major, and a Photoshop whiz, so she's making my sig.

jazzyJAE

Pandora's box
Keep at it. You're probably using Image Size to change the size, right?

If in Photoshop, create a new document by going to File > New, make the dimensions 500 width by 100 height.

Drag and drop or copy and paste your picture into this document, and move the image around. If you want to scale the image, hit CTRL+T, hold down SHIFT and drag from the corners to keep it uniform so yuo don't have the weird stretching going on.
Ya jolly I resized it

dorcus

Old f**ker
5+ Year Member
Looks much better, grats. The one thing I've figured out about photoshop is the more you mess with it the more you learn.

jazzyJAE

Pandora's box
Looks much better, grats. The one thing I've figured out about photoshop is the more you mess with it the more you learn.
thanks!:thumbs up, i sat down with my girl and got about an hour lesson on how to use PS. its cool tho, ill start working on another when i get sick of this one

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
still looks stretched as balls.

throw a border on it, 10x better.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
still looks stretched as balls.

throw a border on it, 10x better.
That's what I was talking about in the sig request thread. It's very hard to make a good or decent signature if you take a close-up picture of your car. You have to be a fair distance away.

jazzyJAE

Pandora's box
i was about 50 feet away when i took this, i didn't have an SLR lens so i couldn't take them from super far