finally.. my car is forum-worthy



panuwat

Lost Honda
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
#1
hehe.. check out the custom 5zigen i made myself =) I just put it on today.. hopefully it stays on.. if it does, i'll be damned if i get an extra 5 horsepower to the wheel...

mods:

cleared headlights
5zigen fireball cat-back
alpine head unit, infiniti 6x5 speakers, pioneer 6x9 speakers

i know its not much, but hey.. i'm poor, unlike all of you!

i know the last picture looks really fake.. but i just played around with the contrast, and i guess it looks too clean to be real :smileyR:
 


knockoff

you can call me ABE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
#3
sweet ride dude :thumbs up:

i like the way it looks, but the white drums nad the 5zigen sticker are..... :what:
 


Handlebars

None Taken.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
#6
unless your sponsored by 5zigen and they are paying you money to have their sticker on your car, ditch it. all stickers like that are just theif magnets. when you advertise that you have performance parts on your car, your asking someone to steal it. besides on an otherwise stock hx, its looks pretty tacky imo.
 

UnitZero

First Child
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
#8
true...decals are thief magnets. About a year ago I was dumb enough to put the Rockford Fosgate decal on my window, 2 weeks or so later they got jacked.
 

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
#9
Originally posted by "UnitZero"

true...decals are thief magnets. About a year ago I was dumb enough to put the Rockford Fosgate decal on my window, 2 weeks or so later they got jacked.
exactly why i took mine off
 

panuwat

Lost Honda
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
#10
i figured no one would really need to take a damn exhaust since everyone had one.. and no one aroudn here has an HX anyways.. i was thinking of getting an alpine sticker too but then i thought about the same situation you guys described to me,.. thanks for the advice, and i was thinking about sanding and painting my HX rims gun metal, but is there any place i can learn how to do that? would i need to take the tire off first?
 

panuwat

Lost Honda
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
#11
oh.. and the tail lights are the amber ones.. i want to get teh SI tails, but haven't found a pair for cheap yet... and regarding the wheel gap.. my area has alot of speed bumps and there isn't too much clearance in the front, i usually scrape my pipes underneath whenever i go through a big one, so i'm pretty glad i didn't lowr it yet.. its not as forgiving around suburban maryland ...
 

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
#12
Originally posted by "panuwat"

i figured no one would really need to take a damn exhaust since everyone had one.. and no one aroudn here has an HX anyways.. i was thinking of getting an alpine sticker too but then i thought about the same situation you guys described to me,.. thanks for the advice, and i was thinking about sanding and painting my HX rims gun metal, but is there any place i can learn how to do that? would i need to take the tire off first?
PM seanjohn1802, he painted his gun metal
 

knockoff

you can call me ABE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
#14
Originally posted by "panuwat"

i figured no one would really need to take a damn exhaust since everyone had one.. and no one aroudn here has an HX anyways.. i was thinking of getting an alpine sticker too but then i thought about the same situation you guys described to me,.. thanks for the advice, and i was thinking about sanding and painting my HX rims gun metal, but is there any place i can learn how to do that? would i need to take the tire off first?
Go here to learn how to paint your wheels
 

panuwat

Lost Honda
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
#15
heh.. i wouldn't mind a turbo charging a new engine.. and thanks for the link on the wheels, but i can't seem to register there o_o
 

knockoff

you can call me ABE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
#16
Originally posted by "panuwat"

heh.. i wouldn't mind a turbo charging a new engine.. and thanks for the link on the wheels, but i can't seem to register there o_o
oh yeah.... i forgot you had to register....
 

Project Zero

New Member
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
#20
the same happened to me. thats why i only floss the clubcivic.com stikaz on my ride aside from the team stickerz.
 






VigLink badge