First Civic/Project

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
look'n good so far, glad to see another 8th gen build here. how are those visor's holding up?

00siboy

lurkin...
Registered VIP
+1 that radio looks great. I had a friend ask me about his accord with a similar dash and I didn't know these bezels were available.

Jlpz88

Registered VIP
damn dude, that looks good in there. i was wondering how the hell you would put a aftermarket radio on these civic, but now i know. That bezel needs to be replace with one to be use with aftermarket radio :thumbup: good post.

:edit:

forgot to ask, Did you do the installation yourself?
Thanks! yeah I did the installation my self during one of the snow storms here haha. scosche sells the dash kit and I'm really happy with the outcome the only small tiny issue was that the defrost button got stuck a bit, so I sanded down just a little bit with a nail filer and it was golden. So if you do end up with one mount the control climates and press the button before putting everything back together.

look'n good so far, glad to see another 8th gen build here. how are those visor's holding up?
Thanks You have actually inspired me to look for the rsx type s rims haha thanks and the visors are still doing good I'm happy with them.

+1 that radio looks great. I had a friend ask me about his accord with a similar dash and I didn't know these bezels were available.
Thanks man yeah they're out there I got mine from scosche and I recommend them excellent product.

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks You have actually inspired me to look for the rsx type s rims haha thanks and the visors are still doing good I'm happy with them.
Thanks man, the type s rims are really nice. I plan on getting the visors too but i wont get them until i get the feels side covers.

Jlpz88

Registered VIP
Thanks man, the type s rims are really nice. I plan on getting the visors too but i wont get them until i get the feels side covers.
Oh snap those will look good let me know when you do so I can see how they look.

Jlpz88

Registered VIP
I'm trying to make a dock for my phone well see how it turns out when I finish tonight