Fix-it ticket and DATE with deputy sheriff!! [THREAD FROM THE DEAD]

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
damn fellas, i didnt purposely blow her off :???:. im not even 100 sure it was her that called cuz it wasnt the cell number i had in my phone for her. ill give it another shot this weekend coming up.......

:word:

we hang out at my friends house in a neighborhood off camp road all the time, play cod4 and wii like a day job :thumbs up
^poontang. you blew it, now shes gunna arrest your ass for harrassment to a police officer

eskateboarding7

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
damn fellas, i didnt purposely blow her off :???:. im not even 100% sure it was her that called cuz it wasnt the cell number i had in my phone for her. ill give it another shot this weekend coming up........

:word:

we hang out at my friends house in a neighborhood off camp road all the time, play cod4 and wii like a day job :thumbs up
were going to hold you to it!
update next weekend.

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
pics or ban

Big_Mull_Style

none shall pass
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
or just pretend that you're texting and take a pic. this only works if flash is off and you don't have a screen on the front of your phone.

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
BS.....................................till I see some pics
pics or ban
:nopics:

when you meet her take a pic with her lol
or just pretend that you're texting and take a pic. this only works if flash is off and you don't have a screen on the front of your phone.
you guys really dont think a COP will notice me taking a pic of her....................

if we go out this weekend and get a little wasty face ill try to sneak in a pic... jesus christ, bunch of babies :lol:

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
you guys really dont think a COP will notice me taking a pic of her....................

if we go out this weekend and get a little wasty face ill try to sneak in a pic... jesus christ, bunch of babies :lol:
do it do it

Bruckhoff_34

Built not baught
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
amazing thread! you better f**k this cop damnit. it can be your way of "sticking it to the man" yeah its a shitty quote of that 70's show but it fits nicely

Big_Mull_Style

none shall pass
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
you can always just be honest with her. just say you want a picture to show all of your internet friends cause they want to see what she looks like.

Bruckhoff_34

Built not baught
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
you can always just be honest with her. just say you want a picture to show all of your internet friends cause they want to see what she looks like.
:word: haha that would be great. or you could just tell her you want a picture because you have never been pulled over by a girl cop that wasnt all manly and s**t.

boricuacvc

El Gistro Mami!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
or say u want a pic to either a) rub it out to... or b) show ur friends how ugly she is

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
wow i had completely forgotten about this thread til that other "ticket" thread just came up.

UPDATE (a year and a half later)
i did call Megan that next weekend and we met up at a pretty lax bar downtown but she brought some guy friend with her, like WTF is up with that?? so she says they're friends/coworkers or whatever (yeah hes a cop too, f**k.) but the whole time he was cock blockin me like a little b***h and she was oblivious to it. we didn't get together again after that... that was over a year ago. i actually still have the original ticket and her card with phone number in my wallet :lol:

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
f**king F A I L A S S !