Florida Roll Call!!!!!

SickCiViC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by "Team 4R"

you members need to get to advertising this site more........
yo dude... EVERY civic i see i slap a business card on it, and/or tell the person driving it to check out the site. i am doing my part, and i am really eager to see the results, if any! :?

if there's any new FL members let me know, i wanna see if i recruited you. :mrgreen:

ballztothadanny

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yah i got a 94 civic hatch down here in miami. i have a black widow body kit and im gettin ready to do a b18 engine swap this summer.

specialk3200

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im in melbourne beach, just north of vero beach, like an hour drive to orlando, im on east coast :ok:

EMSMedic

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Dropping a line on the Florida roll-call.

Got a 2003 Civic SI here in Palm Beach, but moving to Orlando hopefully in Sept for a job. It's stock for now. Trying to decide when I get the money, what my plan is. Looking at the Jackson supercharger with AEM intake.

BTW, SickCiViC, I can drive from Broward to Lake in only a little under 3 hours by the pike. Done it before. *looks around at the flashing lights* Honestly officer, I wasn't speeding.

Later all.

Crystal

Florida Civic Gal
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Port Richey (in pasco county a half hour north of tampa) but in mid august i'm moving to gainesville to go to UF.

Bangin' HB

surfing member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
South Florida reporting in. for reference, i live right near the Office Depot Center (panther arena, next to sawgrass mills mall) any other south members?

*edit* damn, i was looking at the nor/socal section, and they have so many people on this site they made a list of their members. we need to represent florida and get more people so we can have our own list(im feeling left out here:sad: )

SpitfireEX

He lives in my closet
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hmm i exactly a 5 min walk from florida or a 20 min drive from jacksonville, do that count?

Crystal

Florida Civic Gal
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by SpitfireEX
hmm i exactly a 5 min walk from florida or a 20 min drive from jacksonville, do that count?
well... :???:

Just walk over and then post again saying that you're in fl.

lol. j/k :lol:

SpitfireEX

He lives in my closet
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
seems like we got at least a couple jax area peeps, we should get together sometime

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i meet this dood the other day, said he was from Miami Florida, drives a 98 Supra that suposedly hits 9's or sum s**t,.... i called :bs: but in my head and let him think he was the s**t...

this guy was a tard ball tho...

so whuts crackin florida peeps???

DWLSR

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yup Yup repazenting the Larghetto.... near St Pete. You know how we do... Dirty Dirty... Fury soon to be unleashed so watch your rear view as I come pass.... Peas and I'm out...
DWLSR "rolls in Large Groups of One... "L.G.O."

LiLCivicSpEc

LoNe RaCeR #1
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just moved from Hawaii and now i stay here in Orlando, FL. Orange County or sumthin n e wayz nice area but insurance is hella CrAzY!!! >_<

TurboCane

Type R This!
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Deltona FL here.

It's exactly 1/2 way between Orlando and Daytona Beach.

SpitfireEX

He lives in my closet
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ya i drive through here on the weekends on my way to see my girl in orlando, or not exactly through there but i see signs =)

fritz EX

hella
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
am i really the first to post from orlando, fl?

c'mon - thats bull$#!+

lets all donate the 4 bucks and sport the decal to get this site out there.

gaaaaaddamn!

orlando - mouse town baby

orange park where you at?

-fritz-