Florida Roll Call!!!!!

SickCiViC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey, i just wondered if any of you guys that read this reply have, or know of, a green 96-00 civic coupe that has passed through this little ole town of wildwood on the turnpike or Interstate 75 within the last couple of months. my buddy spotted it near the truck stop and he said it had clubcivic.com decals on its windows. i think it would be kinda cool to find out who that was... i am just curious

thanks a lot

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Port Orange, neard Daytona Beach. Wassup people?..and somebody said something about racing..I know alot of people used to meet up at a wal-mart in orlando and head for the streets..not sure if thats still going on or not.

lanojp1

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Deltona Florida, halfway between Orlando and Daytona

lilvi3tboix1

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im in south carolina...gonnna move to wpb in may...i was down there like a week ago for 3 week....i only saw a few car...

Bangin' HB

surfing member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
<---- update, now an orlando resident as well as a sunrise/ft. lauderdale resident.

Lex

I love my frog
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Bonita Springs/Fort Myers or Lee County.
Gots to love the weather.

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sup Lex, im in Fort Myers too...my ex used to live in bonita

what part are you closest too?

im like 10 minutes from Edison Mall

Lex

I love my frog
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm 25 min from edison mall. I live in Bonita

ChErRyLiCiOuS

i got my tongue pierced!
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn no1 lives in the northport/port charlotte area.. thats where i am.. i live 5 minutes from the Port Charlotte Town center mall and about 40 mins from the edison mall... the p.c. mall sucks alot (if any1 has been there they know this lol)

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ChErRyLiCiOuS said:
damn no1 lives in the northport/port charlotte area.. thats where i am.. i live 5 minutes from the Port Charlotte Town center mall and about 40 mins from the edison mall... the p.c. mall sucks alot (if any1 has been there they know this lol)
im probbly like 30 minutes away from you....we should get a little SW florida meet somewhere, so we can all meet eachother

AI-Hatch

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Crestview, FL.......for those of u who dont kno where its at...its about an hour from pensacola

artstudent

Trushin' Da Plush
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
PEMBROKE PINES!!!!!! South Florida........i'm right in front of that pembroke lakes mall........

Polykarb

6000rpms and im gone->
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah you want street races? go the the Sunshine Skyway bridge or the Gandy bridge, near tampa clearwater. Late night while im having a cig i can hear the races from the city!

aframdb

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Orlando/Jax, here me and my ex's car 03 civic ex and 02 rsx type-s