Flyin high biotches

TopGear_

┌∩┐ (◣_◢) ┌∩┐
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
So how many of you out there fly planes? I doubt there's many but I figured I'd share some quick shots I took while I was up today. Weather was beautiful !! Pics were taken all in about a 40 mile radius. Next time I go up i'll take more and better quality shots.
Enjoy!

Yes, the door was open while in flight, lol.
The plane is a 1945 Piper Cub.

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
First!!!

looks f**king awesome dude. :thumbs up you should post a pic of the plane! :D

89SiGUYrex

Live Free or Die
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the world looks so different from above. been up in the air once in a helicopter and was amazed at how lost i was when i looked down even though i know my city like the back of my hand.

honda22

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
thats awesome man, always wanted to get my liscence, lessons are expensive arent they?

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so thats how its gonna look like when i jump out of a plane on my bday.....oy haha.

TopGear_

┌∩┐ (◣_◢) ┌∩┐
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
looks f**king awesome dude. :thumbs up you should post a pic of the plane! :D
Thanks biz. I'll try to get you pics of it soon:thumbup:
the world looks so different from above. been up in the air once in a helicopter and was amazed at how lost i was when i looked down even though i know my city like the back of my hand.
yea at first it's like wow where the hell am I? But it's just something you get used to.
thats awesome man, always wanted to get my liscence, lessons are expensive arent they?
it can get pretty pricey. around here it's upwards to $150 an hour to rent a plane +the instructor fee:???:
so thats how its gonna look like when i jump out of a plane on my bday.....oy haha.
I've been wanting to do that, my friend just did it for his 24th bday. Once he showed me the video, I wanted to do it even more! :lol:

Bheims

Bustin windows outcha car
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
^^ that is unbelievable...I hope I can do that someday, world looks so much better from the air

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn pretty cool, so were you actually flying or riding shotty?

I'd be a little nervous trusting my life w/a 63yr old plane :shock: but it looks well maintained from what we can see.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
damn thats f**king cool as f**k

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
this is awesome...when i was younger my dad used to fly cessna's...he was in training for his license. but he never got it. my uncle out in PA though has his and when i go out there we go flying all the time...its absolutley amazing

raz18

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
very nice pictures!! thats awesome!!

...Im scared to death of flying tho and I been doing it since I was a little kid......

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dude, i fly planes too.. i'll thro some pictures up later on whem im up there.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Is that a Piper Cub?

Edit: I need to read before I post :lol:

TopGear_

┌∩┐ (◣_◢) ┌∩┐
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thanks guys

LowNotSlow.... awesome pics right there!! Looks like you have a lot better scenery where you fly. I've never flown in the mountains. I'll try to get some pics up from over the city.

^^ that is unbelievable...I hope I can do that someday, world looks so much better from the air
Yes, it does. and it's so peaceful.
Damn pretty cool, so were you actually flying or riding shotty?

I'd be a little nervous trusting my life w/a 63yr old plane :shock: but it looks well maintained from what we can see.
I was with a friend. We took turns flying. It's an old plane for sure, but well maintained and rebuilt in '96 :thumbup:
this is awesome...when i was younger my dad used to fly cessna's...he was in training for his license. but he never got it. my uncle out in PA though has his and when i go out there we go flying all the time...its absolutley amazing
Yea it's definately worth getting. Not only is it fun, but for me it helps tremendously with the profession I'm going into, which happens to be air traffic control. It brings everything together and gives me experience from both sides:cool:

But anyways, I'll try to get some more pics up. It's hard to find time to fly between school, work, bad weather, etc.

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks guys

LowNotSlow.... awesome pics right there!! Looks like you have a lot better scenery where you fly. I've never flown in the mountains. I'll try to get some pics up from over the city.
Yeah mountains are great until it's a windy day and you're getting knocked all the damned place...