Freaking COPS *NWS*

hondagriff

Banned
I was driving around last night, minding my own business when a sheriff K9 unit whipped a shitty and pulled me over. I was polite when he was approaching and asked what seems to be the problem officer. He replies in a dickhead manner " You know damn well why the hell I pulled you over" I go"what"(confused). You where squealing your tires and racing around. How the hell can I squeal my tires in a 117hp cvt transmission. I can neutral drop that b***h and it only goes squeak. I've got too large of rims to be able to do that. The officer never witness such event but an offduty officer said he saw me from 100yards away doing it. I'm popped with a 144 dolla ticket for careless driving and now I'm worried bout being dropped from insurance. I want to fight it in court but I think I'm screwed. What can I do.

jonathan2006

D17A2 User
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
he said/she said matter
fight it

hondagriff

Banned
But my prior record when I was younger will screw me. If it was a stang or camaro he wouldn't mess with me. The same guy pulled me over last summer saying I was drag racing. I told him no its just a louder than norm exhaust and your just profiling. I think he hates me now.

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
fight it ... bring in specifications of your car proving its hella weak

you wont get dropped just for that though .. sounds like only 1pt

hondagriff

Banned
I thought careless driving is a serious misdemeanor charge. Close to child indangerment. But my wrap sheet is going to still screw me on this. Last month got nailed in the scion doing 75 in a 60.

hondagriff

Banned
Don't we all. They give you a $5 parking ticket if its more that 12in from the curb or if it hasn't moved in 24 hours. They chaulk the wheels to see if ya moved any.

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
yea, i got busted cause i had my lisense plate ZIPTIED through the proper plate holes that were on my bumber (screws fell out prior) and the cop hassled me and gave me a 20 minute lecture about how unsafe zipties were....got me an $40 ticket for not having my plater secured properly

my dreams are held together with zipties....what does he know

techlogic31

5+ Year Member
fight it in court and ask him to prove it with a radar gun. if you do it right the only thing they can do is get you with excessive speeding which is a minor infraction and wont increase insurance

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
fight it in court and ask him to prove it with a radar gun. if you do it right the only thing they can do is get you with excessive speeding which is a minor infraction and wont increase insurance
deff, fight it, but how they gonna prove it with a radar gun? chirpin tires in 1st off the line or doin 25 hittin third. there jsut being dicks and sayin callin him on the noise of the tire slippage. not how fast he was goin.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I dont think that radar would really prove anything in this situation because you can chirp your tires at any speed if you try hard enough. I would fight it and ask to see the in car video.

Schenck

5+ Year Member
when u have ur court date try and get it postponed tell them u have prior event. 95% of the time the cop won't show after u canceled the original date. the further u push the court date back from it's original date, the less of a chance u have of him showing up and u getting a ticket. So push it back as much as possible until u absolutely have to go.

JerseyStrong

EMII
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
if you really didn't do it, you shouldn't have to be worried. Purely ask him to prove that it was you and your car.

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sounds like theres more to the story, and I'm not buying your side.

Tkdtim1226

5+ Year Member
Make sure the offduty officer that supposedly witnessed it is there too. If he is not, try to get it thrown out. Just try to be polite and plead your case and hope the judge isn't a d**k like the cops. That is all you can do.

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea, i got busted cause i had my lisense plate ZIPTIED through the proper plate holes that were on my bumber (screws fell out prior) and the cop hassled me and gave me a 20 minute lecture about how unsafe zipties were....got me an $40 ticket for not having my plater secured properly

my dreams are held together with zipties....what does he know
lol when i got a front plate ticket in my accord i didnt have the holder so i didnt want to drill into the bumper ... went down there with it ziptied and he was like no way has to be screwed .. and im like why ... he goes cause you can just cut these off ... and im like and i can just unscrew screws too

puerto_rico21

5+ Year Member
Wait...I'm confused...wat exactly did u get a ticket for?...chirpin ur tires or driving crazy?...if it was for ur tires and as u say u can't make em chirp go to a machanic and have them sign somethin sayin about ur car not being able to do that cause of ur low hp and transmission...or u could make a vid and try to do it but that's not a good idea cause there prolly bust ur balls for that...good luck homie