freshasfck!1997 EK Coupe~

freshasfck

vtakkk
Registered VIP
My roof is fading REALLY bad. I'm thinking of temporarily plastidipping the roof flat black. Thats how bad it is. Need input on the black roof?

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I say get some nice spray paint and clear and sand it. Prime it. Block it. Mask it and paint and clear it.

freshasfck

vtakkk
Registered VIP
I say get some nice spray paint and clear and sand it. Prime it. Block it. Mask it and paint and clear it.
I'll start off with the plastidip that I already have and see how the black and silver flows together. If I like it, I'll probably go with the spray paint and do it more legitly. Anyone mind photoshopping a pic for me?

Mysteryemotionz

Registered VIP
My opinion is that it will look stupid on a civic. I do like the look on some cars tho. Maybe it will look better if you did your hood also

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

ShowtimeCivic

Just read your thread awesome car and liberally admire you being younger and doing this on your own... Hopefully soon enough o can get a job and do the same

Tapatalk'n from my Desire HD

freshasfck

vtakkk
Registered VIP
My opinion is that it will look stupid on a civic. I do like the look on some cars tho. Maybe it will look better if you did your hood also

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2
Yeah I could picture that also.
Vinyl wrap it....
Oh yeah! Thanks for the suggestion, i forgot about that haha.
Just read your thread awesome car and liberally admire you being younger and doing this on your own... Hopefully soon enough o can get a job and do the same

Tapatalk'n from my Desire HD
Thanks! It means alot. Ive worked my ass off for everything on this car. $200 a month doesnt really help since i also pay for my own gas and other random things when im out with friends. But i am making progress slowly but surely.
love this car not just because we have close to identical ones lol
Lol thanks man! But yours look way better!

emerican

Registered VIP
i disagree on that last part man mine still on stock steelies and no fogs even though i have them now that i think of it i need to get on installing them got to go get them from my moms, but i have to get my tools from there and move them to my house anyway.
either way i still think yours looks better honestly

freshasfck

vtakkk
Registered VIP
i disagree on that last part man mine still on stock steelies and no fogs even though i have them now that i think of it i need to get on installing them got to go get them from my moms, but i have to get my tools from there and move them to my house anyway.
either way i still think yours looks better honestly
My car is all exterior mods for the most part. If you were to see it in person you would see all the imperfections inside and out, but I guess every car owner goes through that. But you have more mechanical mods going for you which is dope as hell. Guess we cant have the best of both worlds haha.

emerican

Registered VIP
yeah my exterior is just si grill black housed lights and 50/50 tails
engine and suspension however is where all my moneys at and still putting more in it just installed slim fan, auto meter gauges
and tuesday putting in b series tbody and port matching the intake mani
mine has the imperfections as well though brand new paint, but the interior could use some work and the grill isnt painted all that well i did it lol
that really is true though most of it is done in stages whatever the owner wants to start on either interior exterior engine etc
ive been the guy that always started with motor and suspension, but when i look at yours i wish i saved some money for at least wheels lol.

freshasfck

vtakkk
Registered VIP
yeah my exterior is just si grill black housed lights and 50/50 tails
engine and suspension however is where all my moneys at and still putting more in it just installed slim fan, auto meter gauges
and tuesday putting in b series tbody and port matching the intake mani
mine has the imperfections as well though brand new paint, but the interior could use some work and the grill isnt painted all that well i did it lol
that really is true though most of it is done in stages whatever the owner wants to start on either interior exterior engine etc
ive been the guy that always started with motor and suspension, but when i look at yours i wish i saved some money for at least wheels lol.
Haha got to make sure the ride is reliable and comfortable before anything else. We'll all get there at some point. Rushing a build is never a smart idea.
Pretty clean man, nice job so far.
Thanks man!

freshasfck

vtakkk
Registered VIP
Just ordered tail light tint to smoke out my tailights. I was going to do it at the beginning of this build, but I put it aside for another time because I was unsure. Should be coming in a few days! I don't see many civics on here with smoked tail lights, so this will be something different.

Here's what I'm expecting: