Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
what happened to the body kit :what:

SilentMist

10 psi seems like a dream
oc_civic said:
what happened to the body kit :what:

Sold it,I waiting on honda to ship my oem si bumpers so i can take the black dx one`s off

SilentMist

Well today,I was in the garage basiclly all day ripping out the SOHC motor,I gonna take pics tommrow of what ,I got done so far and me lowering it out and wat it looks like befor and after,I soap and power wash the s**t outta everything in the bay ;-) hahaha.

Jason-

jdm king :p
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks nice. Needs new pics.. =) Gonna paint her??

-Jason

SilentMist

Jason- said:
Looks nice. Needs new pics.. =) Gonna paint her??

-Jason

yeah After the swaps in and done with she on her way to Collision max in Fairless Hill`s PA for some much need TLC from there Body Work Guys after all my dents and rust have been cut out and replace with pretty sheet of metal she off to the paint shop for a fresh sprey of RIo Red ;-)

SilentMist

Here are some pics of what ,I got done the smell in that garage is unbearable but,I gotta do the swap somewhere.

I droped the Front Sub Frame so that way ,I dont have problems dropin th emotor right out like something getting stuck on the arm`s or the my ac comperssor getting stuckon it ethir :lol:

SilentMist

Another Update,I won the Ultra RAre Civic Vtec Garnish that light up green at night on ebay,It`s at the mail waiting for me to pick it up so,I`ll have pics of it tommrow.

SilentMist

Here`s What,I went to pick up at the mail place today. :cool:

Isnt it Gorgeous :-D,I will sell it though for 300 shipped let me know,I gonna start on Refurbishing it tonight .

SilentMist

I also bought my mounts today heres a pic .

BRAND NEW MOTOR MOUNTS 3 PIECE JDM KIT FOR 1988-1991 HONDA CIVIC / CRX B SERIES ENGINE

DIRECT BOLT ON KIT FOR B16, B17, AND B18 ENGINES INTO 88-91 CIVIC / CRX
NO CUTTING OR WELDING REQUIRED.
LEAVES ADEQUATE HOOD AND POWER STEERING CLEARANCE.
FITS JDM AND USDM ENGINES
CAPABLE OF HANDLING UPTO 700HPAND TESTED ON TRACK
ENERGY SUSPENSION POLYURETHANE BUSHING
COMES WITH LIFETIME WARRANTY

Mine Are Some Jdm Hasport Knock off just as good and lifetime warranty so the diffrence,I saved about 150 on mine instead of paying 350.00 for the OfficalHasport one`s,I gottta sprey paint em black when they get here.

SilentMist

Rice said:
leave 'em white! they look more JDM yo!

Never,I gotta ask them and see if sprey painting them will void warranty if not then,I am gonna heat them with a torch and sprey em enamnel black so it sticks an stays better.

NoWayBack91Si

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
good luck with the swap and everything..nice progress so far

..but dude, not that this matters, but your sentence structure if out of control. you always have random comma's and periods and s**t in the most random spots lol it cracks me up lol

SilentMist

NoWayBack91Si said:
good luck with the swap and everything..nice progress so far

..but dude, not that this matters, but your sentence structure if out of control. you always have random comma's and periods and s**t in the most random spots lol it cracks me up lol

AWWW Come on the Greatest people who ever lived couldnt spell there own name`s who care about my comma`s and period LET BE GLAD you can read half my s**t hahaha

ryan89crx

Spoolin single cam!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
car looks SOOOOO much better with no body kit!!

straighten up those lines and get a paintjob and she'll look great :thumbs up

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
SilentMist said:
I also bought my mounts today heres a pic .

BRAND NEW MOTOR MOUNTS 3 PIECE JDM KIT FOR 1988-1991 HONDA CIVIC / CRX B SERIES ENGINE

DIRECT BOLT ON KIT FOR B16, B17, AND B18 ENGINES INTO 88-91 CIVIC / CRX
NO CUTTING OR WELDING REQUIRED.
LEAVES ADEQUATE HOOD AND POWER STEERING CLEARANCE.
FITS JDM AND USDM ENGINES
CAPABLE OF HANDLING UPTO 700HPAND TESTED ON TRACK
ENERGY SUSPENSION POLYURETHANE BUSHING
COMES WITH LIFETIME WARRANTY

Mine Are Some Jdm Hasport Knock off just as good and lifetime warranty so the diffrence,I saved about 150 on mine instead of paying 350.00 for the OfficalHasport one`s,I gottta sprey paint em black when they get here.
you know why hasprts are more $$, there billet machined, not welded togethr, just becouse they have a warrenty dont mean jack, what does the warrenty cover?
they could be cheap, do you feel like pulling a mount and having downtime when they break?

just a word or caution

ryan89crx

Spoolin single cam!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Green 91 said:
you know why hasprts are more $$, there billet machined, not welded togethr, just becouse they have a warrenty dont mean jack, what does the warrenty cover?
they could be cheap, do you feel like pulling a mount and having downtime when they break?

just a word or caution
ehh they will work just fine. ive seen lots of cars run those with no issues. if i were to swap, id run the same ones

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
those mounts arent really a good idea. they'll probably be very harsh.

SilentMist

If anything happens to the mount bushin rips are the weld`s break,I get a brand new pair so it dosent bother me at all and,I was just with a friend and his swaped crx has the same one`s and he hasnt had a complaint about them yet he`s had em for about 1 year now and nothing bad about them so far .