From START to END. (TIMELINE)

NoWayBack91Si

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol good luck! i know where to get a brand new one, but it will run you $230 shipped.
yea is it the DCHonda guy on ebay? thats the only one i can find but im tryin to get one cheaper but if i dont soon i might just go for the brand new one for that price. i already ordered a brand new oem fbp si grill from that guy earlier this week. that cost me a lil over $100 which i guess might be a lil bit too much but oh well lol

Nine78Guy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea is it the DCHonda guy on ebay? thats the only one i can find but im tryin to get one cheaper but if i dont soon i might just go for the brand new one for that price. i already ordered a brand new oem fbp si grill from that guy earlier this week. that cost me a lil over $100 which i guess might be a lil bit too much but oh well lol
yep, i've ordered a total of two brand new si lips from him already. I don't feel like giving another arm for another one yet so i'm trying to look for a clean used one as well.

JDM703

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
look sick man.

Astheros

AMPhotography
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yep, i've ordered a total of two brand new si lips from him already. I don't feel like giving another arm for another one yet so i'm trying to look for a clean used one as well.
does he have rear lips oem in FBP?

Astheros

AMPhotography
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
he doesnt i just checked...

but he does have a set of mugen rims from the mugen si....i wonder how he got them...plus he has them on a white civic si. interesting.

Nine78Guy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
he doesnt i just checked...
but he does have a set of mugen rims from the mugen si....i wonder how he got them...plus he has them on a white civic si. interesting.
NOpe, i don't think he has any... but if you are looking for a deal on a rear lip in fbp, there is a guy in houston selling one for 350 i believe.

where in oklahoma did you used to live??
i moved to oologah about a year and a half ago..but now I'm in houston with my car for school.

RHennin

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
What size were those slips that you had? Also what offset? I just bought a set of 15x7s w/ 40mm offset and test fitted them on the car and there is only 1/8" clearance with the top part of the spindle assembly that connects to the upper control arm.

Nine78Guy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
What size were those slips that you had? Also what offset? I just bought a set of 15x7s w/ 40mm offset and test fitted them on the car and there is only 1/8" clearance with the top part of the spindle assembly that connects to the upper control arm.
pm'ed

MORENO67

MOHATCH
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hahaha. man, you are only four or five months late on the news... its already been parted out. But im putting it back together with a new motor./
Lol i had a long time with out getting in here...
ok so u still have the shell?

blackej7

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i moved to oologah about a year and a half ago..but now I'm in houston with my car for school.[/QUOTE]

ok cuz i believe i have seen your civic in owasso a while ago. and you had some nice shots in the shopping center parking lot!!

Nine78Guy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i moved to oologah about a year and a half ago..but now I'm in houston with my car for school.
ok cuz i believe i have seen your civic in owasso a while ago. and you had some nice shots in the shopping center parking lot!![/QUOTE]

this pic?

--<EM1>--

boosted ftw
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i think ive always admired your si. it looks great. so simple but so outstanding