FS: DC, EG, EF, EK Garage before wedding clear out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

deschlong

5+ Year Member
Yeah the only thing I need to dye is the airbag delete. Other than that the complete front of the car is original black. Door panels, arm rest, dash, vents, optional ashtray console. I dont have any rear interior as its gutted except for the rear hatch panel which is black as well
I'm guessing you already have the tray you need? - I went to two places today and found probably a total of 5 of those trays. Didn't grab any, because - meh, no time, and had to focus on some other things I was after. Just FYI I guess.

B18ctrb

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm guessing you already have the tray you need? - I went to two places today and found probably a total of 5 of those trays. Didn't grab any, because - meh, no time, and had to focus on some other things I was after. Just FYI I guess.
yeah a buddy of mine up in BC hooked me up with one for cheap. Thanks though

bleedblue94

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
deni im never on here anymore but pm me a HT w a realistic price for that dash board picked up

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Bump for a good seller!

B18ctrb

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Man you have got some good stuff! My goodness im drooling!! Bump for you brother! GLWS
Thank you. WIll have more up by next month after my trip overseas. Also will be selling my Recaro SPA buckets, MIracle X set up, Shine "Spoon" sports rear diffuser and some other tid bits:(

jdmem205

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Bump for you

I want the edm99/00 tails but don't have that kinda money right now.

Oh and the optional ashtray, thin side moldings, and ctr oil cap.

I might actually get the oil cap in a couple of weeks if you still have it. Pm me your paypal so I can send money for it when I have it.

Is there any difference between the ctr n itr?

B18ctrb

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Bump for you

I want the edm99/00 tails but don't have that kinda money right now.

Oh and the optional ashtray, thin side moldings, and ctr oil cap.

I might actually get the oil cap in a couple of weeks if you still have it. Pm me your paypal so I can send money for it when I have it.

Is there any difference between the ctr n itr?
There is no difference between CTR/ITR both the same

DASMOI

Yes I still have the dash and its compete minus the glove box. If you need a dark gray glove box that can be added as well.
Where are you located?[/QUOTE]

im located in 91803
i have a dark grey dash from my stock dash will that one fit?

B18ctrb

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Will get a shipping quote. Whats your address again please?

97honda

i really want that UK Spec 99-00 Vti cluster but i dont know how to send you the money because i live in canada please pm me with details

B18ctrb

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
More parts have been added from my trip overseas this past month. Also some pricing has been editted

B18ctrb

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
More parts added as I am parting out all my hatches. 2 Ek's and a converted EG hatch

Status
Not open for further replies.