GACivic's Slow Build

donovan772

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I don't really have anything extra at the moment other than my ls motor and my vtec head :/ I'll let ya know if there's anything I want to get rid of though.

GACivic

NoOb
Registered VIP
Next mods (decently soon) : 15" rotas wrapped in Nitto NeoGens and trading the sleeves on my coilovers for some better ones and lowering it more =)

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Next mods (decently soon) : 15" rotas wrapped in Nitto NeoGens and trading the sleeves on my coilovers for some better ones and lowering it more =)
may i suggest, changing your coilover sleeves for full body coilovers instead :thumbs up

GACivic

NoOb
Registered VIP
may i suggest, changing your coilover sleeves for full body coilovers instead :thumbs up
Don't have the funds available for that right now :( to be honest, I thought coilovers were coilovers until you just said that and I researched it.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
it may be hard, but i'd save up if i were you. Its better in the long run for your ride quality and the associated suspension parts.

GACivic

NoOb
Registered VIP
it may be hard, but i'd save up if i were you. Its better in the long run for your ride quality and the associated suspension parts.
Rims are priority one because my car came with 17 inch Konigs that I HATE

donovan772

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Rims are priority one because my car came with 17 inch Konigs that I HATE
:word: I understand that. My car had 17's on it when I got it lolololol I hated those wheels so much. I traded them to somebody around here for some integra fat fives, rode on those for a bit until I could save up some money and then bought some ATS Cups that I found.

GACivic

NoOb
Registered VIP
Yeah I can't decide if I want 15 inch rota slipstreams or grids or what color

sent from my HTC Evo

GACivic

NoOb
Registered VIP
Thanks for the information man. I really like those grids. Why 16 instead of 15?

sent from my HTC Evo

zach

5+ Year Member
there was actually a set of bronze 16 inch grids on pittsburgh craigslist FOREVER. haven't seen them though so they may have gotten sold.. i run a set of bmw bottle caps that i got for 120 bucks with 4 toyo tires with 90% tread left. i would just keep an eye out on craigslist if you want to find something cheap.

GACivic

NoOb
Registered VIP
I can't find used grids anywhere around where I live. I'll probably break down and buy them new for $135 a piece or whatever they run. I like them a lot. Bronze, flat black, gunmetal, white. I like basically all colors.

zach

5+ Year Member
I can't find used grids anywhere around where I live. I'll probably break down and buy them new for $135 a piece or whatever they run. I like them a lot. Bronze, flat black, gunmetal, white. I like basically all colors.
they're definately cool looking wheels. i love bronze wheels though. i was talking about them with my buddy who has bronze track 8s on his EPB si and they look so good. bronze wheels look good on literally ANY color car.

GACivic

NoOb
Registered VIP
Just picked up some 16 inch rota slips today, machined. Tires have camber wear but I got everything for $450. They don't have the center caps though

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk