Gaming Addicts - Who Here Is One?

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I for one am REALLY addicted to games. I can't help it. I can't manage my time, I can't control how much I play, hell I don't even have the balls to uninstall em lol. I'll honestly admit, I play 6-10 hours daily. I haven't slept before 6am in weeks but I sleep randomly during the day and wake up early afternoon if I do manage to sleep.

Who here is an addict?

:roll:

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
6-10 wow....wow.

I'm only an addict when I play half life, hours go by and I completley loose track of time. Thats the only game or series that does that to me though.

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
when i used to have my other job i played prolly 14 hours a day on my off days. i spent more time in my computer chair then i did in my bed

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I play a lot but damn amej8, you play too much

95civicvx

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I used to be an addict, i was as bad as amej8 is. I no longer crave games, only women.

EG-Owns you

Twin Tech Owns Your s**t!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i for one was really addicted this lil game called wow all my hours went into it over the summer id have freinds come over and watch me play. id be on raids half the night i tell them ill be out around 11pm lol missing half the night now im addicted to 360 and wow. games just take me out of RL s**t thats going on and makes me relaxed hey its better then doing drugs right??? lol

Gamer For Real

and yes i still get laid i will put down any game for some lol:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Inigo Montoya

powered by boost
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
my room mate is addicted to WOW, which is what made me cancel my subscription and generally hate gamers because he use to be a decent person and now hes a f**king faggot douche bag.

EG-Owns you

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Inigo Montoya said:
my room mate is addicted to WOW, which is what made me cancel my subscription and generally hate gamers because he use to be a decent person and now hes a f**king faggot douche bag.

how so?? how did it change him it changed me i dont really go out during the week anymore i stay in play my games and on weekends i go out and have fun

Inigo Montoya

powered by boost
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
EG-Owns you said:
how so?? how did it change him it changed me i dont really go out during the week anymore i stay in play my games and on weekends i go out and have fun
he's in the Air Force... comes home from work with fastfood around 5 and go straight into his room, no "Hey what's up, hows it going" etc and plays for a solid 6-7 hours before he goes to sleep. If I knock on his door, the response I'll get is a gruff "WHAT?".

All my other friends hate him now and I've had to talk a couple of them outta jumping him (b/c of his attitude problem).

And believe me, I've tried talking to him, and I've put it very bluntly that he is isolating himself from reality.

EG-Owns you

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Inigo Montoya said:
he's in the Air Force... comes home from work with fastfood around 5 and go straight into his room, no "Hey what's up, hows it going" etc and plays for a solid 6-7 hours before he goes to sleep. If I knock on his door, the response I'll get is a gruff "WHAT?".

All my other friends hate him now and I've had to talk a couple of them outta jumping him (b/c of his attitude problem).

And believe me, I've tried talking to him, and I've put it very bluntly that he is isolating himself from reality.

i totaly gotcha on that one man people dont relize what there doing when there in that state of mind though you know im not like that i will socialize and s**t and yes i play good soild 4-6 hours a night only on the weekdays though on the weekend from friday night tell sunday night im usally out

Inigo Montoya