Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
gaming ftmfw! :woot:

i go in spurts. i will get a new game.. and play it.. a lot. ten hours a day 'til i beat it if it's really good, usually. but, i don't work, guys, and i usually don't have my car. so, nothing wrong with staying in and gaming. =) but...... if there's not a game i really want to play, then i just don't play. so i might go a week or two, really into what i'm playing, then months of nothing.

like now. i haven't played in a few weeks, and i probably won't again until february, when persona 3 comes out. probably, that is... probably. =)

hollywood4689

5+ Year Member
yea but its fun after you got through all the training even join a clan, that is what i did

spook4thecia

Who Dat
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
SOCOM FTW! I just finished my last exam today, and my GF's running erins(sp?) so I'm about to sit down for a few hour stint:P

EG-Owns you

Twin Tech Owns Your s**t!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
spook4thecia said:
SOCOM FTW! I just finished my last exam today, and my GF's running erins(sp?) so I'm about to sit down for a few hour stint:P

lol never really got into socom probably becuase im not a sony buy even though i own a ps3 but i play my 360 a lilttle more then that thing and im about to buy a wii and i can tell you right now the ps3 may just collect dust lol tell GT4 HD comes out :rocker:

Maiku

What's up my Ninja?!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Socom and Gran Turismo own me .....

SilentMist

10 psi seems like a dream
All ,I gotta say XBL-Halo2 Addicated for life <~~~~~ In Ksi on that

XBL-Mortal Kombat Armagedon
XBL-Forza Motor Sport

XBL FUTURE- HALO 3/ HALO WAR`S .I dont kare if the president and 30 playmate are at the door.I wont leave the room till .I beat both and play them online for atleast a week a piece :-)

Partizan

im gay n proud luv my car
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I used to be addicted to diablo 2 for like 3 years straight. That was 2 years ago. Im getting bored of games, and now I barely play them.

Gonzo

Tin Foil Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
SilentMist said:
All ,I gotta say XBL-Halo2 Addicated for life <~~~~~ In Ksi on that

XBL-Mortal Kombat Armagedon
XBL-Forza Motor Sport

XBL FUTURE- HALO 3/ HALO WAR`S .I dont kare if the president and 30 playmate are at the door.I wont leave the room till .I beat both and play them online for atleast a week a piece :-)
The President...Eh... 30 Playmates...come on now

Maiku

What's up my Ninja?!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm now addicted to ToCA Race Driver 3 for the PS2, any game with BTTC racing is a winner in my eyes ...

SilentMist

10 psi seems like a dream
Gonzo said:
The President...Eh... 30 Playmates...come on now
Yes sir brother,I wont budge from my screen addicted to it like that well,I mean if in the line up of playmate was let say Aria Giovanna and Jenna Haze and some Samantha . I would move :cool: c mon who would pass up Aria Giovanna

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
LOL I completely forgot about this thread.

Yes I know I have a problem. I can't help it. I used to play 9+ hours constantly daily back in high school.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I have a girl and get laid as well ;)

Maiku

What's up my Ninja?!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I masturbate ..... then I don't feel like having a GF for a day.