• Total voters

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
ha my buddy thinks i should forgive her so we had to leave it up to the forums. Okay well she was drunk. I grabbed her ass a couple times. Then she started punching me in the arm and i said u punch like a girl. One of her friends said punch him in the face so she punched me twice. both of them were acting like bitches
Ok.. I knew there had to be more to the story. This is what drunk people do. Get over it. You told her she punched like a girl, so you deserved whatever came next.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
let her come back, then do the houdini, stick it in her ass , then when your about to cum, spit on her back, then when she turns around after she thinks your done, shoot it in her eye, problem solved

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
im surprised it took that long for someone to say it.

shoulda punched the whore right in the kisser
right in the kisser
right in the kisser
right in the kisser
right in the kisser
right in the kisser
right in the kisser
right in the kisser
right in the kisser
right in the kisser
right in the kisser

roaddogg3034

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
hmm, this is what i get for assuming. i thought there might be someone with a real relationship problem in here, but some dude was just playing grab ass and got punched for it.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
hmm, this is what i get for assuming. i thought there might be someone with a real relationship problem in here, but some dude was just playing grab ass and got punched for it.
Exactly

projektej8

-------------------------
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
let her come back, then do the houdini, stick it in her ass , then when your about to cum, spit on her back, then when she turns around after she thinks your done, shoot it in her eye, problem solved
I believe thats called the philly fake out

SlowTEC

Initiate brain dump in...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Maybe if you're from Philly... LOL.

You were f**king around with her, she f**ked around with you back. You made her feel uncomfortable, then criticized her. A punch in the face is well deserved. What did it f**king hurt or something? Man up. If you don't want to be with her, then don't. Don't listen to a bunch of s**t heads on a forum. Do what you want.

I'm all for the money shot in the eye before you let her go though. :thumbs up

96swpdEK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
f**k the houdini garbage.

sweet talk her back into the bedroom and do a birmingham booty call with her.

whats that you ask?

let me break it down for you:

so you need to be tappin that s**t from behind. then you pick up her phone and set it to vibrate, then stick it in her ass. then you call the whore and tell that b***h to s**t out her phone and answer it. when she does that instruct the slut to talk dirty to you on the phone as you bust all over her back.

shell never think about punching you again after that one...

roaddogg3034

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

whats that you ask?

so you need to be tappin that s**t from behind. then you pick up her phone and set it to vibrate, then stick it in her ass. then you call the whore and tell that b***h to s**t out her phone and answer it. when she does that instruct the slut to talk dirty to you on the phone as you bust all over her back.

:lol: epic

31dev31

Chillin' Canadian Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member

whats that you ask?

:haha::bluelol:

civicturbo91

professional bitchslapper
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i think i'll need pics of the chick to further and more accurately give advice on this particular situation:D

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
^^ good idea. lots of pics plz

p.s.
she'll really punch you in the face when she finds her pics slewn all over the internet