Girlz with Hondas

zc vtec

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by 00VTECEX
i've already been on the track to many times to remember.
Alright then. Lets hear some ET's then. Hmm, 00 SOHC VTEC, even with average bolt ons I'm gonna say........16.5 at sea-level??

rumracer

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dude sticker add like what 30 to 40 hp easy
I saw the hotest chick at raceway park running a trans am ws6 lilttle blonde thing by herself man what a turn on
k

zc vtec

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by rumracer
dude sticker add like what 30 to 40 hp easy
I saw the hotest chick at raceway park running a trans am ws6 lilttle blonde thing by herself man what a turn on
k
That's pretty cool, not to mention the fact that she's racing a muscle car. WS6 is a sweet package. What she run?

00VTECEX

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by zc vtec
Alright then. Lets hear some ET's then. Hmm, 00 SOHC VTEC, even with average bolt ons I'm gonna say........16.5 at sea-level??
actually 13.5!:P

rumracer

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dont remember what she ran but she was hot maybe shell be bac next season
k

zc vtec

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That's horseshit. There's guys in here with modded Si's with superchargers running in the low 14's. I'll be hitting high 13's with my turbo in a car that weighs 2100 lbs and will make roughly 170 hp at the wheels. That's the beauty of an internet forum. Everybody can BS all they want with no proof of anything. My ass a 17 year old girl runs 13.5

rumracer

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well maybe if she post some hot pics id belive she runs 13.5 wink wink
k

00VTECEX

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
all i have done with my engine is the intake so BS all u want about me cuz i don't care!

zc vtec

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
No dude. I'm gonna burn her. She deserves it. I know my s**t. Her car weighs 2500 lbs. I'll be nice to her and presume that she's hot, so we'll say she weighs 2600 with driver. In order to run a 13.5 she needs......(drum roll) 213 WHEEL horsepower. Ya, a 00 Civic EX sohc vtec with 200 plus wheel hp. You know how much money it takes to even get a B18C ITR motor up to that kind of power? Give me a break. Don't mess with people who know what they're talking about.

rumracer

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
BUSTED nice catch she needs to be searched to make sure she not concealing anything
lol
k

Sound Streamin'

Boost or Die
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!! intake and she runs 13.5. HAHAHAH I think not. What were you running 1/8th mile?

Come back when you actually know what your talking about, not just pretending.

rumracer

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wait aint intakes good for like 90 hp oh wait thats with the girlie girl stickers my bad
lol

caddy

I found Waldo
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So a front wheel drive Civic EX with about 130hp to the crank and less torque than a lawn mower and nothing but an intake is running faster then a Mustang Cobra R with almost 400hp and close to 400 torque? Chicks are dumb.

HondaGirlRacer

CCSC member #2
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
daymn!!! hahahahah :haha: see I admitt I have a freakin slow car my car's a 30 sec car! LOL.....BUTTTTT of course I do have a s**t stock and auto so what do you expect..Dont worry though I am swaping and converting this bish to manual. In the time being Im finishing up all the small mods and waiting to slap it in at the end, ....like frankinstein, first you mold her then ....BAM! (show and go!) ;) ...I dont know 'everything' about cars but doesnt mean I dont have knowledge, but I still do my best to learn more and more everyday, like I did my drop, and that was a first for me...which btw looks sweet!! gotta take pics and post for you lata

boricuacvc

El Gistro Mami!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
there's nothin wrong with a girl drivin a phat car. i think that's sexy. hollaaa!

HondaGirlRacer

CCSC member #2
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i was gonna take pics last nght for the meet we had but it was cancelled cause it rained so im letting it dry up and taking them tomorrow if it dont rain dont worry you'll see ;)