Girlz with Hondas

zc vtec

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Dont' worry boys. She's already posted pics of herself with her car in another area. Don't worry. She's HAWT!

Sound Streamin'

Boost or Die
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Her'e's a prime example of what girls do to their honda's

Like I said.. kitty s**t.

Jas0n

What's up dogz!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
I think girlz w cars look awsome!!!!!!!!!!

SillyGirlSi

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
YOU GIRLS SHOULD BE GRATEFUL!! I have gotten the most respect from the guys on this club more than any other.. CSI and clubdub both immediately ask to see boobs and diss my car bc its owned by a girl. So far i am really happy w this site, and you girls should realize that this is the most respect that guys will give ya in a male based interest no matter how much we demand. Some guys on here think girls dont know anything, but the majority respects us. If you make whiney posts, you're going to loose their respect just like any other guy would. Just know your s**t and they will be able to tell that you really know wat you are talking about and they wont even question you. I know i am still learning about the boost part but i know pretty much about n/a tuning w cams etc... maybe its just because i am obsessed but i dont know.:D

SillyGirlSi

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
OMG and the girl who said she runs 13.5 on an sohc engine with intake... GO AND LEARN YOUR s**t BECAUSE YOU ARE WHY WE DONT GET RESPECT. YOU SHOULD LEARN MORE AND TELL THE TRUTH. AHHHHHHH.. Girls like her just piss me off because then guys stereotype and think that all girls drive rice. And intake MIGHT give you 2-5 hsp at the wheels if you are lucky. So now you went from 107 at the wheels (127 at the flywheel stock.. correct me if i am wrong?) to 110. With no exhaust or header you may not be making any! YOU NEED TO DO MORE RESEARCH GIRL!!!!!

boricuacvc

El Gistro Mami!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i'll forgive her for the stupid comment if she looks good. j/k

chameleon30038

Inquisitive
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It doesn't really matter what girls do to there car it could be completely rice what does it matter to you it's there damn car. If their car is better than yours don't hate, congradulate.

eggie75

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
girls + cars... hot. doesn't matter wut they know, just as long as they don't misrep themselves. my gurl drives my lude now and always gettin hit on at lights, gas station, blah blah. She likes to learn tho so its cool - I taught her how to do brakes and plugs. (less work for me in future) and instructed her while she did the fpr. pic of the lude <--- avatar. pics of all the cc female members w/ their cars would be nice.... hell make a calender...

Jas0n

What's up dogz!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Originally posted by eggie75
girls + cars... hot. doesn't matter wut they know, just as long as they don't misrep themselves. pics of all the cc female members w/ their cars would be nice.... hell make a calender...
I'll say let's go for it!!!!!:D :lol:

HondaGirlRacer

CCSC member #2
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
IM DOWN!! lol...chicks who drive nice cars are hot...chicks who know about cars are HOTTER! lol...IMO...Maybe she was really drunk when she posted that 13 sec comment??

imracin101

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by 00VTECEX
=) Why do some people think girls dont know S#$* about cars and we should drive them? Then they hate on us girls that have nicer cars than them cuz some people not all don't take care of their cars!! that pisses me off!!! :x
cause most women dont know sh#$ bout cars but the ones that do are cool to me

CivicSwap93

I have to agree,... Hott girls with Hott cars is definately ok by me :D

WiggerMan

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by 00VTECEX
actually 13.5!:P
How is that even remotely possible? You go to Smokey Mountain Raceway right? our Elevation here is like 4000 ft.... my old Integra at sacramento wouldnt even touch 13.5 with i/h/e at lower elevation let alone 4000 feet.... I call :bs:

boricuacvc

El Gistro Mami!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
not all the girls are stupid when it comes to cars, just some of them. my girl is always trying to race guys when she uses my car. when they get all suped up, she just goes elsewhere. it's fuked up, but why race if you are gonna lose.

EM1_ProJect

Yeah...it's boosted
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Re: Re: Girlz with Hondas

Originally posted by JezekRacing
Prolly cause you can't even spell vtec (info below avatar)..... :roll:
lol...jezek