God damn.. talk about a b***h.

sprmario

Mario H.
5+ Year Member
holy crap that s**t was funny, eh when s**t happens like that to me i just go race for a little while and listen to some metal

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
If I was that mother I would have beat the ever living s**t out of that kid. She brought him into the world she has every right to take him out of it. And until you guys s**t a kid out yourselves, I dont think any of us have much to say about her parenting skills.

unsivil_audio

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thats bullshit. I would've punched that b***h right in the throat....

Parents like that dont deserve children. Also I highly disagree with the above comment; Women seriously get a powertrip out of having a kid. I swear they think they're god or something; bringing a kid into the world is a consequence of their actions. If they were mature enough to have sex, then they better be mature enough to raise a kid. To women like that; kids are just money makers(Child support). 'Cause that kind of behaivior is unacceptable.

Jonathan-san

n00b
5+ Year Member
god damn... gotta love those xbox games under the desk, halo rocks!

PBzAllan

k swapped
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
holy s**t sucks fo rhim hey like halo is in the background!!!

jokenfu21

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn...she would've got slapped. listen to that kid...so damn calm. sad sad sad.
he straight up said, "go ahead kick me out, i'll call child support" i see she won't be getting s**t when he moves out and gets rich...HEY WAIT...IS THAT EMINEM???