lol sweet

in my area people want crazy prices for honda parts incuding ecu's

peterbilt379

I have a 94 with the same engine I put
sunk pro2 intake
K&N cold air
headers into 3'' flowmaster
2"lowering kit

works real good like that, all I am going to do now is get a fuel pump, new rail and maybe bigger injectors

Loaf31

SOHC Sedan Swag
Nice! I've already put new headers on as well as a full 2.25" exhaust system in. I'm going to lower my car as soon as I get my new strut for the driver side (the very top of the strut tower bolt was stripped so we couldn't remove the stock spring). Cold air is soon coming as well. As for an intake, I think I may just go with a D16Z6 intake. Sounds better for my car.

OneFastGSR

Registered VIP
What kind of header did you get? I was thinking about getting Kteller piping for mine can't decide 2.25" or 2.5" than get a greddy Ti or HKS Carbon Ti muffler

Loaf31

SOHC Sedan Swag
I just bought a full exhaust system from ebay for like $185. They work as well as any other exhaust systems. As long as they're made out of the same materials,they're fine. But as for a muffler, I'd go with Magnaflow. You can never go wrong with a magnaflow muffler.

Loaf31

SOHC Sedan Swag
For a mini me swap, you will need to get an Intake manifold and a head from the engine that you wish to swap to.
You can usually find them cheap on ebay or craigslist.

OneFastGSR

Registered VIP
If noone mentioned it, Velocity stack is cheap to add onto your filter. My friend just got a velocity stack for his prelude and when I went to pick up a sideskirt from his place today I tried his velocity stack on my civic. Changed the way it sounded and gave it alittle bit of a difference. Nothing to major obviously since it's a velocity stack. But it changes it alittle bit. I might take the one off my integra and put it on my civic, Lol. Or just buy another one...

Loaf31

SOHC Sedan Swag
If you're gonna go with filters, K&N makes some of the best out there. and as for the sound, I hear a Cold Air will make i sound really throaty.

OneFastGSR

Registered VIP
Yeah the one I got on my integra is a K&N filter with a velocity stack that fits right on it.

Loaf31

SOHC Sedan Swag
ooh I see. I'm going to upgrade from the stock air intake, though. So Unless they make velocity stacks for CAI's, then I'm kinda out of luck Lol.