10+ Year Member
:rolf:

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Stupid f**king kids (not you) are so f**king annoying. This is why I hate going to the bar.
:werd:

It's always those suburban "cowboys" and frat boys that just turned 21.

Suburban Cowboys. If you live in the 4th most populous metropolitan area in the USA, your boots have never touched cowshit, your Wranglers are skin tight and starched, and your $48,000 F-350 has never towed a thing and does not have a single scratch in the bed, YOU ARE NOT A COWBOY! Shut the f**k up and quit trying to start s**t.

Frat Boys. Some douchebag frat boys are always starting s**t. Learn how to hold your booze you bunch of dickless fags.

Some tried to start s**t with my friend and I because we alledgedly made them spill their beer. I saw my friend grab frat douche one by the hair on the side of his head and started saying, "Tell everybody you are a fairy princess! TELL THEM!"

"I'm sorry mister OWWW! I'm a fairy OWWW!!! I'm a fairy princess! "

Tell them you wanna suck some cock.

"Aww c'mon dude...AHHHHHH!!!!! I WANNA SUCK COCK!!!"

I could not see the reason, Jeff had frat boy by the balls with his other hand... literally. crushing his nuts.

His friend came up to help and I got the back of his knee. He face planted on a bar stool.

And we can never go back to the bar again. :twisted: :Devil:

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
^lol

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i wanna see some bas rutten s**t.. i have yet to see a bar fight get crazy with bones breakin

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ironically, the bouncer grabbed me by the arm and locked it behind my back, wrapped his other arm around my neck in a sleeper hold, carried me by my neck and arm to the front door, and hurled me out into the parking lot.

My friend, who had gotten all the attention for making frat boy squeak, walked out. No 7 foot tall sweaty fat bouncer, no hurling involved. Walked.

They didn't make us pay our tab. Free pitchers for us. :lol:

barcafan_84

jdmfan_84
5+ Year Member
good job yo, you did what i couldnt do, i got the same attitude by this big guy who pushed me while i was grabbin my drinks, i was waiting for an apology from the guy and cuz he didnt give it so i said f**k you punk b***h, so he gets mad and follows me and pushes me again (just when i was giving the drinks to my girl and their friends, yes all girls), so i pushed him back and told him to jump first so i can knock his teeth out, but my girl grabbed me and i had to swallow every single f**king word that he had to say, if it wasnt for my girl i woulda knocked his ass out, probably the bouncers woulda f**ked me up either way!!

but i loved the story dude!! great going, i hate people who like actin tough and ruin the fun!!

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
^you should have knocked his ass out anyways...

nobody really messes with me at the bars anymore.. i guess they never seen a 6ft. 240lb asian before

barcafan_84

jdmfan_84
5+ Year Member
^you should have knocked his ass out anyways...

nobody really messes with me at the bars anymore.. i guess they never seen a 6ft. 240lb asian before
holyshit, damn, it must be fun to hang around with you, i wouldnt mess with you personally, but when im angry i have no respect for nobody, i recently just got into amateur mma, im pretty good in the ground, and i just gained 20 lbs at the gym (185 lbs at the moment, 5'11), yeah i drink protein and stuff (non steroids), couldnt have done it without them, but its rare when i lose my mind, its like winning the lottery cuz i dont like ruining my fun!!

wish i had big friends with me, all of my friends are pussies, you know really skinny and the kind that avoid fights!!

tho my brother is pretty tough we dont look for fights, residents get it hard now, which sucks ass!!!

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
all my friend are huge and im not tiny. one of my boys is 6'6'' 240lbs. he's the biggest bas rutten fan ever.

anyway f**k that dude at the bar he deserved that s**t.

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
no, im not dat nguyen...

and yea most my friends are bigger, if they arent swole, then they be like on the fatter side, but the muscles still there.. then i have the not so big, typicall asian friends, which are short and scrawny.. but its all good, we all one big happy family hahaha

Suanico

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
here's a pic of my hand about an hour after the beat down

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
dammmm hahahaha your hand looks f**ked up

DirtyD

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
here's a pic of my hand about an hour after the beat down

That's why you don't punch with floating knuckles. Can you open and close them? I don't even have those two knuckles on my right hand from breaking them :lol: