Got in an 1 on 1 bar fight last night, looong read

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm still waiting for the day where I get to see someone slide down the bar like in the movies.

Suanico

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I'm still waiting for the day where I get to see someone slide down the bar like in the movies.
hahhaa with their head braking every bottle and glass on the way. Yo turbo do you ever drink makers mark? I just starting drinking that s**t and coke, im hooked

Suanico

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
That's why you don't punch with floating knuckles. Can you open and close them? I don't even have those two knuckles on my right hand from breaking them :lol:
yeah, it hurts a bit but not to bad, i know it was from the first punch that split the orbital, it was by far the hardest cleanest hit i got:-)

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hahhaa with their head braking every bottle and glass on the way. Yo turbo do you ever drink makers mark? I just starting drinking that s**t and coke, im hooked
Yeah, like crashing through every glass and bottle on the way before getting thrown out the front window. And no, I prefer Canadian whiskey (mostly Pendleton but sometimes Crown), but a jack and coke is good every once in a while. I can't stand scotch though, maybe over time.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
At least he was man enough to say you could hit and that he got f**ked up and it was his bad :what:. I think most cocky fagbags would've kept talking s**t and made excuses like "he jumped me" or made up some bullshit story.

Still sucks though.

Suanico

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
At least he was man enough to say you could hit and that he got f**ked up and it was his bad :what:. I think most cocky fagbags would've kept talking s**t and made excuses like "he jumped me" or made up some bullshit story.

Still sucks though.
well im pretty sure his battle wounds spoke for themselves, he didnt need to say i cant hit, ha sucka. I'm pretty sure i speared 100's of people his act tough attitude in the future

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
slap some icy hot on that mother f**ker

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
If you are going to drink Kentucky Bourbon it should be Old Whiskey RIver.

It's smooth and it's endorsed by The Redheaded Stranger, The Ambassador to Weedville, Shotgun Willie

Think he knows a thing or two about how to party?

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
if I made a thread for every one on one fight I've been in I'd probably be banned for whoring like your mothers. :lol: