Got me a 98 Ex

4bangincivic

sup
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'm I the only person who noticed his black interior? I'm not an expert in 6th gens but isn't it rare?

sloth_civic

5+ Year Member
very nice!, i say just better wheels, black with chrome lip, and leave the lip kit black IMO.

real nice dude, much love for your ride

emerican

Registered VIP
I have to agree i personally wouldnt rock those headlights i would just go all clear oem style or new oem's. What is she lowered on?

dpt0415

I'm I the only person who noticed his black interior? I'm not an expert in 6th gens but isn't it rare?
Why do you mention ? Just asking, is black interior no good ? Does it look bad ?

Those are the headlights that were in when I bough her, I'll try to replace those as soon as I can, they are pretty bad.

emerican

Registered VIP
He was saying he thinks it is a rare option to have it in a 6th gen rare is a good thing.

99 JDM EK

naw keep the lips black, paint the side skirts black and it would look clean. maybe even the molding black. extend lug nuts red. window and rear visors and your set

ej_swag

Häagen-Dazs
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
naw keep the lips black, paint the side skirts black and it would look clean. maybe even the molding black. extend lug nuts red. window and rear visors and your set
lol keep the lips black? Are you f**kin' high? If this kid wants it to look clean as hell then I'm sure he will be smart enough to paint match the lips.

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
I like the look of the black on red.. just my opinion, all he needs is new headlights (i would go blackhoused) and hes set. Id love my car to look like this

jeders

Guamster : ]
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
keep the lips black only if you're getting a CF hood or something. other than that paint the grill and lips to color match. maybe they modded that interior? idk i dont think black interior was stock for an EX. and no its not bad, were just mentioning it cuz its different.

dpt0415

I've seen some Civics with black lips and black skirts that actually look pretty clean. I'm going to color match mine when I get the chance though. Or at least the rear lip and the grille. I think if i leave the front lip black it will look alright. And yes my interior is black. What gen civic has a black interior ? cause i haven't seen another 6th gen with black interior besides mine. And thanks to everybody for your feedback :-)

dpt0415

Yeah it would look pretty bad ass with a rear visor. where can i get the window visor ?, do you know ?

What head lights do you guys recommend ? Can someone post of the oem ones ? i just want to see them on a nice car. And how about the black housed ?
i was also thinking off installing fog lights, though i would love to have the 99-00 front end, but mine will do i guess :-/.

jeders

Guamster : ]
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ebay has rear visors. SiR or type R head lights, you could google how they look and check jdmland.com or passwordjdm.com for prices.

emerican

Registered VIP
Color matched looks good but leaving the lips and grill black looks good on some cars IMO I like the way it looks right now man.