***GREAT LAKES General Discussion Thread***

Sleeper EG8

Android Powered!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Agreed :( its like I can on here at the wrong time. Need to find another Honda forum for people in our area.

Sent From EVO LTE

WalkingComplex

Stock As All Hell
Registered VIP
I'm actually about 50 miles north of ya but yeah, after Automotion 2010, this thread started dying. It's a tragedy. Not gonna lie though, I wanna do what they did, and that's buy a Subaru.

Sleeper EG8

Android Powered!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'm actually about 50 miles north of ya but yeah, after Automotion 2010, this thread started dying. It's a tragedy. Not gonna lie though, I wanna do what they did, and that's buy a Subaru.
I won't be getting a Subaru until 2 years from now. Once I pay off the new daily that is not daily driven lol. BTW what town?

Sent From EVO LTE

WalkingComplex

Stock As All Hell
Registered VIP
lol, good point. I live in the country but it's about 10 minutes east of Janesville

Sleeper EG8

Android Powered!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
That's not too far, one of these days we will have to meet up. I practically stay in Kenosha haha.

Sent From EVO LTE

Sleeper EG8

Android Powered!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I need to stop being lazy and replace the O-Ring haha. Its making my engine look super disgusting :/

Sent From EVO LTE

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Anybody near London Ontario?

If so i need your help!!!

boosted to 26ps

#1 wrecker builder
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
here she is. 98 black 2 door coupe. d16y8 5 speed, trans is locked up pretty good. cant even get the gearbox to separate from the bell housing. super clean interior except the hood release lever is broken off (big whoop), i mean the drivers seat is super firm yet. cup holder flap still works, factory cd player, sunroof is mint no leaks. ive been stalking pics of this car on google trying to get an idea of what to do to it exterior wise to make it pretty. ive got the lip picked out, rims, springs/shocks... but head lights need attention, and the front bumper i think is not the right one, i could be wrong tho. i thought the ex had little side vents in the front bumper for fog lights but ive seen two different versions. maybe the side vents were only the si version.

Can't wait to see it bud

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2