J32a2OwnsU

Resident Old Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Inigo Montoya said:
lol thinking inside the box...

i never said anything about NOT getting an education, Im just not going to live the rat-race. Financial literacy > any school.. and no this doesn't mean accounting or economics.
Nobody said I was giving you a new paradigm either champ! =)

I also agree there, financial literacy helps if u dont want to be part of the 'rat race'. But how are you going to come up with any capital to do anything with out being in the 'rat race' for a short time?

ON TOPIC- u still dont NEED any better brakes for that swap... ROFLMAO. Thats like saying you need better brakes b/c you have a passenger in the car (which generally weighs more than the 100lb diff. u clowns were talking about).

ShlemJDM

5+ Year Member
Civlude said:
Ok, here are shlems first (and only) 2 questions. Lets get back to answering those.

Yes, they are a good every day car. I think another comparable swap for a dd would be any b series. I cant say anything about k's because i have no experience with them. So who knows, they may make good dd's too. And yes, your h swap will keep up (and pass) any stock 350z.

You can keep p/s and a/c with the h in the ek. In my opinion, no the gsr swap is not a better swap than the H. Its easier, yes, but not better. I personally prefer the torquey feeling of the H over the B but thats just me.

Thanks ALot For Answear !!!

Civlude

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ShlemJDM said:
Thanks ALot For Answear !!!
No problem. Sorry it had to get all down-syndrome-like in here just to answer those questions. We (yes all of us involved in the virtual e-cock swinging) let our egos take charge and ran away at the mouth. 8)