Heating Springs

Status
Not open for further replies.

donej8

Opinions on heating springs to lower car? Ive heard its not a good idea but have also heard that it works.

Failsafe88

gt CasaNova
Registered VIP
Wow ok look yeah it works because your springs become loose. Your handling will be decreased. Your spring rates wont be the same anymore. You just wasted money congrats.

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I bought a car a few years back that had heated springs. Worst ride of my life. Every time I hit a pot hole or bump, I felt like my f**king tailbone was going to shatter. DON'T. Save money, and lower your car right.

civexspeedy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Wow...

Don't be stupid or cheap, but a decent setup and stay safe.

504scene

Opinions on heating springs to lower car? Ive heard its not a good idea but have also heard that it works.
heres some fantastic advice for u my friend take that question and the idea behind it bottle it up ram it deep into the bowels of the most diseased lifeform know to man set it on fire and shoot that sh*t straight to hell for satin to deal with all while at the same time saving ur little money earnings for a real mans setup that will not get u laughed at causeing u to go into a deep depression due to ur failures in life from the sight of all those laughing faces making u dive into the blackest cavern and assimalting urself into the dark with a bottle of vodka and pills buy urside wishing u had don this the right way instead of the cheap f**ck tard way....and as u slip into a deep comatose state before u r greted at the door by the devils ass slaves pick that idea up and take it with you thru the gates of hell with u........................PS this is not personal lol jus how i feel about that and any half assed idea people keep spreading to unknowing guys like you...thats what we're here for buddy!!!:lol::lol::lol: but for gods sake if u do....:drinking::Devil::shock:

takeachance

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
heres some fantastic advice for u my friend take that question and the idea behind it bottle it up ram it deep into the bowels of the most diseased lifeform know to man set it on fire and shoot that sh*t straight to hell for satin to deal with all while at the same time saving ur little money earnings for a real mans setup that will not get u laughed at causeing u to go into a deep depression due to ur failures in life from the sight of all those laughing faces making u dive into the blackest cavern and assimalting urself into the dark with a bottle of vodka and pills buy urside wishing u had don this the right way instead of the cheap f**ck tard way....and as u slip into a deep comatose state before u r greted at the door by the devils ass slaves pick that idea up and take it with you thru the gates of hell with u........................PS this is not personal lol jus how i feel about that and any half assed idea people keep spreading to unknowing guys like you...thats what we're here for buddy!!!:lol::lol::lol: but for gods sake if u do....:drinking::Devil::shock:
Longest run-on sentence ever.

ekn00b96

^^ idk who satin is. but i know who satan is. lol

but these are all valid points. HORRIBLE idea. i put cheap ass lowering springs on my car and they're not that bad. could be millions of times better, but they're not as bad as that lol

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i dont want to live on this planet anymore.

b16lewis

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Why your at it, buy all obx parts. Let me know what state your in so I can never drive there. Do not listen to a person who has a baby blue 30 dollar paint job and is 16. Better yet how many car do you see in any preformace magazine with heated springs? None! That is the kind of crap that gets people killed. Maybe not you but the lady you hit with her 3 year old in the car.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Careful, guys.

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Surge Master
Registered VIP
I say lock this thread up, he got our opinions(and one very stupid one). Do not let this turn into a 45 page barn burner.

Status
Not open for further replies.