Help

spooned209

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
No let me try that will it turn off or stay on also i pulled the 7.5 while off left it out for 5 min put it back it went and idled normal so i let it idle 15 min then turned all the way off and back on to save still smoking

spooned209

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Just pulled fuse out while car is on its still on so i put it back in the 7.5a one

RonJ

Banned
No let me try that will it turn off or stay on also i pulled the 7.5 while off left it out for 5 min put it back it went and idled normal so i let it idle 15 min then turned all the way off and back on to save still smoking
I have no idea about what you just said.

spooned209

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I pulled the 15a fuse out while car wa running an it turned off exhaust does have liquid comin out back when i smelt it the was no sent and it had no taste either lol

spooned209

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Haha i did the full ecu rest by pulling the 7.5a out then i tried and pulled the 7.5a while it was running then i pulled the 15a while it was running and it died

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I pulled the 15a fuse out while car wa running an it turned off exhaust does have liquid comin out back when i smelt it the was no sent and it had no taste either lol
Holy.
s**t.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

skribs89si

pissin on authority
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
gotta be a head gasket i read through this whole thing and greyish smoke=white and the liquid would be your coolant. check for oil in the coolant.

spooned209

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well looks like back to the shop today that means fantastic more money to spend

spooned209

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
So mechanic pulled off head it was fine problem was his dumb son put 9qts of oil in it