Heres your sign......

X-aCuTiOnA

W.W.H.D.?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So for those that do or dont know, Bill Engvall has a segment where he talks about people that ask him obvious questions that are too stupid to answer, then ends with 'Heres your sign', meanin, your a dumbass, heres your 'Im a dumbass' sign. I thought it would be funy to share.

So I work in the mail room, so we get quite a few people coming in askin to ship stuff or get supplies. I ride my bike everyday to work, and have all my stuff by me (Helmet on the desk, riding shoes underneath my desk and jacket on my chair) and I always get this. "Oh nice helmet, do you ride?" :shock:WTF?

'No, I wear this helmet while I drive my car. Makes me more aerodynamic as I sit in traffic :D"
........Heres your sign!

or another one, shes lucky she was cute or else I would have been a d**k!

"Steven, I didnt know you rode a motorcycle"

"You mean the helmet on my desk wasnt a big give away?"

"I thought you just brought it for show." lmao, WHAT?!

...............Heres your sign

CajunRicer

Master
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Dude, i live in Louisiana. If i told u all the "here's your sign" things that happen to me. You would have to start a new forum.

trace01m

E thug.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
While I am behind the bullet proof glass at work, after I say, "Can I help you?"

Customer: "Oh, are you open?"

"Nope, just trying to distract you" Here's your sign

knightxrider1

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
haha. that guy is funny.

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sounds like something old people laugh at.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I work at Lowes. One night about February 10th (the date matters) about 15 minutes before we close I went to buy a rubber mallet. So my good friend Ana was on the register. I put it down in front of her and this is exactly what was said:

Ana: What is that?
Me: Its a rubber mallet.
Ana: Are you going to buy it?
Me: No, I thought that youd really like it as an early Valentines day present....

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm running around helping 3 or 4 clients at once, working with reports, handling cash, calibrating and installing breathalyzers, answering calls....obviously very busy working. Some client walks around everyone in line and asks, "Is anybody working here?"

"Nope. I'm all sweaty from exercise. This is my cardio training workout ."

"Here's your sign."

Last edited:

Milano01

Old School CC.com'er
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
haha i get that alot! i work at wawa (and i know alot of you have no idea what that is) and ppl always walk up to the deli asking if were open, WHILE were making a sandwich infront of them. i mean.. seriously.. are you kidding me?

customer: hi, are you guys still open? (while watching ppl order)

me: nope.. were closed (as im handing out sandwiches to other customers)

the best one is when i tell ppl were open 24 hours, all holidays and they still ask if were open.:lol:

"heres your sign...."

xxsenceo89x

aka superman
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lady comes into my deli and orders a bacon 2 eggs and cheese. when it was finished i called out, "bacon double egg and cheese." she says that it isnt hers because she ordered bacon 2 egss and cheese.

heres you sign..

caddy

I found Waldo
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Dude, i live in Louisiana. If i told u all the "here's your sign" things that happen to me. You would have to start a new forum.
LOL I used to live in Louisiana too, I concur

ryanM

after i get done doing the slide show / donut competition at dropfest, a friend of mine came up to me and was like "whoa, that was sweet, is your car rear wheel drive?"

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
after i get done doing the slide show / donut competition at dropfest, a friend of mine came up to me and was like "whoa, that was sweet, is your car rear wheel drive?"
haha. If my friend rode with me there to the event, I would of made him walk him.

BuiltforSin

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I work in Honda parts. I get this all the time.

Me: "Opens slide door window"

Me: Hello what are you looking for?

Them: Is this Honda parts?

Me: Here's your sign.

AutoFanatik

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
^^^did you hand me my application when i came in a few weeks ago?

so today my parents and i are coming back from seeing family in baltimore. we stop in a restaurant and we tell the waiter, "can we get the check as soon as possible? we're trying to get back on the road" his response, "oh are y'all going somewhere?" "no we're just REALLY anxious to get to wal-mart" here's your sign

hondagriff

Banned
Where at walmart on day.
Wife:" I've got a craving for pecan pie. what is that they put in them.....walnuts?"
Me:"..........ah,pecans"
Here's your sign