Hi I am new here...

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
2015 type r is supposed to be turboed
cool... several years too late?

I miss my Honda... which is why I went back to an import... but I have to be honest.... with what is out there NOW.. Honda was not even on the radar...

RonJ

Banned
Hey Anthony. I hope you're doing well. Yes, seriously.

CC has been experiencing a slow commode Coriolis effect.

While under the influence of a modest number of adult beverages, I created an over the top F*** You (FU) thread. Not specifically to you, but to everybody. Unfortunately, it was not received well, and was promptly deleted, along with links I made to the thread.

I'm posting here just in case you missed my small tribute to you in that thread. So here's a respectful FU to you. I'm looking forward to you responding in kind. Love, Ron.

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I may hold off on wheels for a minute.. I have been looking and what I think I want is going to cost me about $3,000

I like these...
Can't go wrong with some SSR ms3's =)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

While under the influence of a modest number of adult beverages, I created an over the top F*** You (FU) thread. Not specifically to you, but to everybody. Unfortunately, it was not received well, and was promptly deleted, along with links I made to the thread.

I'm posting here just in case you missed my small tribute to you in that thread. So here's a respectful FU to you. I'm looking forward to you responding in kind. Love, Ron.
Modest... 1 or 2? :lol:

I remember my first beer :beer:

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

Who are you?

LolL it is wired to see the site so dead.... Like I was saying I remember when there were too many posts to read.... I rarely even see civics driving around anymore (like the late 90s ones).... It's like people have forgotten....

RonJ

Banned
Who are you?

LolL it is wired to see the site so dead.... Like I was saying I remember when there were too many posts to read.... I rarely even see civics driving around anymore (like the late 90s ones).... It's like people have forgotten....
Not sure who I am, but it's nice to see you here and and sad to see cc in decline.

:thumbs up

Wolfy

Your mom's boyfriend
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lin don't lie, you just got here like last week.