Hilarious , Ricers at the drag strip.

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
every now and then its easy to mistakes like that.....it sucks....especialy when you go to a track thats different from the one you usualy race at

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
those were the two slowest launches ever, and ya it did sound like the civic was holding the clutch out like half way.
i'd prolly make a mistake like that too if i wasnt payn attention thoug

duFf_M@N

...""peep show""...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf:
i cant stop laughing :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf:

B16A2_CIVIC

Think. Feel. Drvie.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ok dat was funny but y did the vw slow on take weird

Mr.Luder

SSM EP3
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sounds like someone was laggin the s**t out of their clutch or couldnt grag traction and finally vroooooooooooom shift *skirt* vroooooom

loccusst

Experienced Noob
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Wow...the first time I draged at the route 66 speed way I was nervouse as hell.....but I didn't f**k up like that.

blare

I only race from a roll.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i think the volks was to embrassed he said screw it im not even gonna race now LOL

big_dan

the hippy tuner
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
EF_CaSe said:
oh s**t that was real authentic rice.. the 1st time my cuz brung his 300zx to the track he did that. to bad i didnt have a cam to capture it..
christ you talk about your "cuz" in every thread :mrgreen: do you ever do anything or just watch your "cuz" do it :lol:

Doms_EJ2

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn. Those people are so damn stupid.... That civic is also gay and needs susp-.

EG_CaSe

ScAre CrOw
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
civicracer_x said:
christ you talk about your "cuz" in every thread :mrgreen: do you ever do anything or just watch your "cuz" do it :lol:
nah its just that he hates on ricers but he is one his self. and this was a thread to bring him up cuz he did do that be4... u would have to see pics of his car to under stand..

civicnoob

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ahahaha, i would prolly do that shiet too! but the crew guy was mad funny and umm...the VW was glowing in slow motion or something.....

big_dan

the hippy tuner
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
EF_CaSe said:
nah its just that he hates on ricers but he is one his self. and this was a thread to bring him up cuz he did do that be4... u would have to see pics of his car to under stand..
a self loathing ricer... those are the worse :lol: he should just learn to embrace it :mrgreen:

Mini Prime

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thats awesome I bet the guy in the civic was playing his ps2 with a race car game before he raced.

caddy

I found Waldo
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Was that Paul Walker and Vin Diesel?

blare

I only race from a roll.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
no that was ja rule and tyrese.

EG_CaSe

ScAre CrOw
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
civicracer_x said:
a self loathing ricer... those are the worse :lol: he should just learn to embrace it :mrgreen:

u had to see him when he owned his 95 non turbo supra... it was funny as s**t cuz he swore up and down it wasnt a import..... but he looked like Paul Walker in it blonde spikes n all.... if u knew the kidd u would just sit and laught...

J32a2OwnsU

Resident Old Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
anfrey said:
lol, the strip crew guy was hilarious
Hey Anf, wanna .gif this vid for me???? I cant see it at work and it sounds funny.....