Hilarious , Ricers at the drag strip.

IGotASlowCivic

Yeah Im slow... So?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Funny shiii happens at the Vegas strip (drag strip) on those race nights.
Either it be in the stands or on the strip itself. I should go back there more
often... been slacking. Get a good laugh atleast once every night out there.

red_EF9si

röckïn dä älmïghty ß16
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
IGotASlowCivic said:
Funny shiii happens at the Vegas strip (drag strip) on those race nights.
Either it be in the stands or on the strip itself. I should go back there more
often... been slacking. Get a good laugh atleast once every night out there.
hellz yeah bro, i know exatly what u mean...
sometimes youll see some retard out there with his mom'z camry stationwagos or someshit. and the occasional wanna-be that revv it up to about 8 grand then dumps the clutch and ends up blowing out and axle or the tranny. for the most part the vegas race scene is pretty gay, but theres alot of tight ass cars too.

big_dan

the hippy tuner
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
EF_CaSe said:
u had to see him when he owned his 95 non turbo supra... it was funny as s**t cuz he swore up and down it wasnt a import..... but he looked like Paul Walker in it blonde spikes n all.... if u knew the kidd u would just sit and laught...
omg he swor it wasn't an import... last time i checked japan wasn't part of the usa :lol: wow if your right he is an idiot, with too much money

EG_CaSe

ScAre CrOw
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
red_EF9si said:
hellz yeah bro, i know exatly what u mean...
sometimes youll see some retard out there with his mom'z camry stationwagos or someshit. and the occasional wanna-be that revv it up to about 8 grand then dumps the clutch and ends up blowing out and axle or the tranny. for the most part the vegas race scene is pretty gay, but theres alot of tight ass cars too.
i seena a crown victoria stationwagon do 12.xxx i have the video too.. i was at the track and i seen him pull to the line im like wtf another wanna be so all u see is a bigg ass boat flyin past the finish line with a time of 12.

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
haah wow. what kind of car is that baby blue one....???

EG_CaSe

ScAre CrOw
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
civicracer_x said:
omg he swor it wasn't an import... last time i checked japan wasn't part of the usa :lol: wow if your right he is an idiot, with too much money

its not him hiself that has the money but yeah he got to much... he beggs his pops and my uncle to give him loans.. he had the supra smashed it then gotta 90-91 300zx one of them years... i mean i hate talking about it cuz he might come on here and say im hating but its the fact he dosent know much about cars and since im ounger then him n know alot more he just pushes my advice out the way...

big_dan

the hippy tuner
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
EF_CaSe said:
its not him hiself that has the money but yeah he got to much... he beggs his pops and my uncle to give him loans.. he had the supra smashed it then gotta 90-91 300zx one of them years... i mean i hate talking about it cuz he might come on here and say im hating but its the fact he dosent know much about cars and since im ounger then him n know alot more he just pushes my advice out the way...
^^ yeah it happens :roll:

EG_CaSe

ScAre CrOw
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
civicracer_x said:
^^ yeah it happens :roll:
if i had the money he gets i would have my dream car by now.. or my business would of been open already... ahh who cares im only 16

big_dan

the hippy tuner
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
EF_CaSe said:
if i had the money he gets i would have my dream car by now.. or my business would of been open already... ahh who cares im only 16
all in good time my young friend... all in good time :mrgreen:

EG_CaSe

ScAre CrOw
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
civicracer_x said:
all in good time my young friend... all in good time :mrgreen:

yeah but i seem to be making good money with what im doing now. no im not selling drugs i buy and sell parts, but i get things cheap and make atleast double my money for it so im str8 for now..

bigpatskize

Fat boy with AWD
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!

for some reason I feel like going raceing tonight!!!

ct00si

soon to be boosted EM1
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i can't watch people make a fool of themself like that it makes me feel stupid for watching just knowing they are f**k ups

dannivti

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
rooooflll hahhaha some people just know on the lights and that WV Golf it didn´t even move