how do u think this looks?

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ok to start yall off. this is what i want to do to my car(06 EX ASM Coupe): 17" Konig Unknowns, NHPB- door handles, gas door, lip spoiler and maybe the HFP lip kit. i have had some of it photoshopped and i will show u what it looks like..but first the original.

now what has been photoshopped.
http://www.8thcivic.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=4156&stc=1&d=1170464192

this one is my favorite..im going to do the tail lights this way to start off probably taht guy also did the gas door and spoiler but it looked like crap (he only took like 3 mins to do it) so i asked someone else to edit his pic and do it right..if any of you want to give it a shot i wont stop you. :-D

and heres the one with the HFP kit

Sion0x

Off to college!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I like the door handle idea....spoiler and gas door don't really work.

Big fat NO on the HFP kit in black.

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yeah thats what im thinkin about the hfp kit..too expensive anywayi would just do the front but it wouldnt look right if i only had one unless it was the color of the car. im prob doing the spoiler since its so easy and not very expensive plus i like it. but thanks for your input

Sion0x

Off to college!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Oh, and I like the rims by the way.

rei

jSolo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I dont really like it to be honest..

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
thanks sion hopefully i can get them soon. what dont u like about it rei?

i would use my taxes to do all this but im think imma use it to help pay off the car

rei

jSolo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I think it would look better keeping everything paint matched.. it already looks good.. and interested in buying a sway bar? hah..

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
smoke the headlights and tails but dont have the two tone parts.

BlackHopeDC5

Is Black Again??? :shock:
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im not feelin anything you suggested honestly

maybe the spoile and handles

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i wont smoke the headlights but i plan on doing the tails..looking into it right now. to smoke our headlights you have to use paint not tint film

what would the sway bar do for my car? and how much? i wont be doing the HFP kit..even if i really loved it its way too much money for something that i will mess up since i already scrape alot

dont like the rims blackhope?

JerseyStrong

EMII
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
a kid at my school has those rims on a grand prix..please dont get them...i hate them.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
get em and let me laught at you!

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
k i will. itll be awhile before i get the rims. atleast until my current tires are worn down if not the next set

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
GETxERxDONE said:
k i will. itll be awhile before i get the rims. atleast until my current tires are worn down if not the next set

lol....

just playing with yah buddy...

do whatever makes you happy bro! =)

King Bob

The life'o Riley
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I never like those rims, only thing I liked was the door handles.

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so uh... how about you STOP doing drugs when thinking about what to do with your car :thumbup:

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
konigs are to trendy, and yes drugs are bad.

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
...pretty much wack.

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
eh..if yall dont like the rims, suggest others and post pics..might change my mind :-p and im surprised most of you like the doorhandles..since its what comes stock on the DX's but eh i like it all cept the HFP kit still not sure about it..this is what someone else did..it looks alittle better but still not sure if i like it or not