I am a new member. This is my Honda Civic.

civic_dreamer

5+ Year Member
Just read the whole thread. Im glad you changed your mind about your bumpers and side skirts. Sometimes less is more, in this case its definately true. However I didnt think your rims were bad. Some might prefer more of a racier type and others prefer chrome. Others like small and some like big. I think they suited the boldness of the paintjob and looked pretty fat!
I dont hate the head lights either but again simple is good. Twin halos or stock smoked look would look good if you have changed your mind. http://www.2kracing.com/images/product_images/Spyder/hd-ks-hc92-bk.jpg Here is a site for eagle eye headlights, I think I might get these too. But please dont loose heart because your engine died. Sometimes problems arise so you can struggle to fight through it and come through stonger. In this case, your civic with a new lease on life and a new heart! I hope to see more progress on this build soon! All the best!

Last edited:

JDM_WAGON_STAR

hey hey guys really? come on, everyone has a LOVE for his or her own style, this civic here looks good with it's own style, just because it's been molested with the bodykit doesnt mean you have to go around insulting the mans car, hell I'd drive it, The stock JDM look is hot right now, but you shouldn't really take what others say to heart, you see man, ALOT of people with your type of civic and style have ruined the import name by being stupid with there cars and spending all the money on the looks of the car and NO motor work at all, im not sure if your car has a lot of motor work done to it, but what im saying is, they don't hate your civic, they hate your civic's style because of dumbass ricers watching fast and the furious over and over and over, and buying some bodykit off ebay to match the civic's in the movie. I happen to love your civic because it's original and i've never seen it, but hopefully you understand why people on here have been harsh towards it, as for me, I love it personally, great find 5 stars bro

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey hey guys really? come on, everyone has a LOVE for his or her own style, this civic here looks good with it's own style, just because it's been molested with the bodykit doesnt mean you have to go around insulting the mans car, hell I'd drive it, The stock JDM look is hot right now, but you shouldn't really take what others say to heart, you see man, ALOT of people with your type of civic and style have ruined the import name by being stupid with there cars and spending all the money on the looks of the car and NO motor work at all, im not sure if your car has a lot of motor work done to it, but what im saying is, they don't hate your civic, they hate your civic's style because of dumbass ricers watching fast and the furious over and over and over, and buying some bodykit off ebay to match the civic's in the movie. I happen to love your civic because it's original and i've never seen it, but hopefully you understand why people on here have been harsh towards it, as for me, I love it personally, great find 5 stars bro
you clearly have not read this whole thread and have no idea what goes on around here

Serge L

why do all civic people love the "stock" look??
stock looks on civics looks fresh, nice lip kits and some 15's or 16's.
through out me being around cars stock looked the best even when i play games i dont like all that flashy stuff lol
but this is a good project car, have fun.