i f**king hate girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

thisisoriginal

pete's cheese nugget
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Im 16. Ive been dating the same girl for 3 years. I don't even log onto her stuff and get all fricked like you. Heck,she cheated on me in the past, and the guy she cheated on me with is one of my best friends. I got over it. Just get over it dude...And just remember the past is past..

thisisoriginal

pete's cheese nugget
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well i def didnt think that this would still be going on. let me just set this straight. I'M THE GIRLFRIEND and yes i am a CC member!! and he didn't think that i would read this s**t. WTF?? since you've heard his side of the story here's mine.... he cheated on me literally two days after he asked me out f**kED UP RIGHT? now 2 and a half years down the road we are still together, becasue i care about him, and yeah i love him.

and some one saying "oh yeah just have sex with her BEST friend" he tried and it didn't work out on his part...too bad. and when i CAUGHT HIS ASS CHEATING ON ME is when i did my own thing...i guess who ever said "jealousy makes you wanna cheat" is right. im not saying that it's the right thing to do, but it's the truth. and another thing when you're banned from talking to the opposite sex or one of your best friends becasue they have a brother is kinda messed up, okay it's REALLY messed up. you can't be banned from the opposite sex, they are half the population. i'm gonna have to come in contact with them and he thinks that i'm gonna wanna have sex with them. he thinks that i'm some kind of nypho when in reality i dont even have sex with him as much as he wants to have sex. i should be the one worring about wtf he's doing. if i wanted to be with another guy then i would be.

i'm sure you don't care about this s**t because it's between me and him but i'm not about to have my ass get blamed for all this s**t... it was both of us. it wasn't until months later that we decided that we neeeded to come clean with ea other and now ever since i have been faithful 100% to him, i moved in with him and i just want him to trust me. i think the reason that he's not trusting me is because of what hes done in the past the fact that i CAUGHT him is tearing him up inside (in my opinion) and i don't think that he can deal with it. i mean honestly if your girlfriend caught you...could you ever let that go? and would you even be with her?? would SHE even be with YOU?? not many people would be.

and to be honest with all of you the reason i was talking to my ex boyfriend (from like 8th grade) was because back then he was a little troubled, a bad tempered kid, and now he's done a lot of growing up. he was telling me how he wanted to stop getting in trouble and s**t and go back to school and start a family and s**t. he needed someone to talk to about his life and i was there for him. he would have been a good long term friend, and honeslty i think if chris wasn't so anal aobut it they could have been freinds as well. (he too had friends that were girls that he could talk to abut life and problems but i didn't ban him from them he dicede to on his own becasue he thought that it would be best for our relationship.) i wasn't talking about meeting up with him and having crazy wild sex. it's not like that. im not like that. i too have grown up.

now that that is out of the way i feel much better.i dont expect anyone to read. its the fact that i wrote this all and it's out in the open rather than in my head about to explode becasue assholes have been talking s**t. and chris i know you will read this, dont get mad cause i know you will and if you have to get mad, get mad at the wall. you're only mad becasue i replied and said my side of the story. just think about it before you do anything stupid.

Haha..you just owned him!

Suanico

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I know, that's f**ked up of him to make this thread, isn't it? The best thing you could do to get back at him is to take some nude pics of yourself and post them. If you're kind of shy then just send them to me only.
im going to allow this to proceed

Suanico

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
to too add my .02 i would never start a girl hating rant thread if my girlfriend was a member on this site, and he prolly feels like you owe him one, and im going to let you know right now, jealousy ends most relationships

Astheros

AMPhotography
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
cheating is never good. and yes ive experienced how people wont trust you after they cheat on you cause they think youre going to repay them back. it ended my relationship.

my advice....let go of each other unless u know u can put it in the past.
how do you know? do you ever bring it up when you fight? if you do forget about it and move on.

no trust = no relationship = no love

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
this is just a rant cause i have no one else to talk to :x

well me and my ex used to both work at best buy, and she was supposed to go on vacation but her work wouldnt let her go so she QUIT!!! just to go on vacation for one damn week. she was FULLTIME and made almost 10 bucks an hour, which is pretty good. she has been on vacation since saturday and she has been telling me how much she misses me and how she wants to be with me, so i sign onto her aim screename and what do i see? a guys s/n who she has cheated on me with in the past. i wrote her an e-mail telling her how much of a b***h she is and how all of her s**t will be sitting on her brothers porch waiting for her when she gets back.....ughhhhhhh im so f**king pissed right now. 2 and a half years down the damn drain. we even had the same damn car!!! only 3 years difference.
I have several of my exes and old friends in my Gmail contacts still (I don't use AIM - though they'd still be listed there too). It doesn't mean I talk to them and even when I talk to people, it doesn't mean I'm screwing them.

And if she's your ex, she's allowed to miss you AND talk to/see other guys. If she's not committed to anyone, she can do as she pleases.

I agree with Dirty. This probably has a lot to do with your trust issues too. When you're away from a person you sometimes have a tendency to remember the good only. So if you were suspicious of her and possibly controlling, then she might just remember the other good things.

Call of anymore interest with this girl. It's not her, it's you. You can't trust her, and might not trust women at all. So maybe you need some alone time so you can figure yourself out. Stop getting into relationships and don't even have sex. Don't have anything to do with women that could in any way be seen as romantic or related to being romantic. Get more secure about yourself so you can learn to trust someone else.

You banned her from talking to ANY guy? Wow... yeah, no trust issues there. That's beyond even "normal" trust issues. That will NEVER be the best for any relationship. Making rules like that will only make your partner hate you for it.

I was just about to mention that there's a saying that goes somethign like, "The people who are most suspicious of people being cheaters are those who have cheated." Seems like you are a cheater though. You better hope for your sake (if you do want to stay with her) that she doesn't believe, "once a cheater, always a cheater."
cause we have a rough past man. maybe i shouldnt of even posted this thread....why am i getting flamed when im the one doing the right thing staying loyal and shes the one doing things behind my back?!?!

eh whatever
You logged into her AIM account. That is not the right thing to do.

Maybe she cheated on your before, and you're obviously not over it yet. You said you two aren't together, so there should be no issues right now. Either you're both trying to get together and work things out, or you're not.

I've been with my boyfriend for over two years so far and I don't snoop around in his stuff. He doesn't mess with mine because he knows he wouldn't like his privacy invaded either. It's not "okay" as long as they have nothing to hide. It's still an invasion of privacy.
Do you know for a fact that what she was talking to the other guy and telling him that she'd want to be with him and not you..?
I still get weird messages from some exes. And there's no way in hell I'd get involved in anything like that ever again.

I'd get into that, but wow, too much of an iceberg there. I guess it's easier to think the other person is the only one who did wrong or did wrong at all. It's easier to think of yourself as the good guy.
i dont know if anyonesaid this but thers this says dont snoop in on hercomputer or myspace, email ect. becuase your going to find something that will boil your blood or hurt you. something to that effect
Don't look for trouble unless you want to find it. You might find something you didn't want to find.

jon julian

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dude they have been talking for a while and she knows better, she doesnt let me talk to girls either. if she told me they were talking and i could see what they were talking about, i would be fine with it. if a relationship doesnt have trust, then its worthless
my man spoke the truth.

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
get a few beers in ya, go out and start swingin on anyone that looks ya in the eyes. then you'll feel better.:thumbs up

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
dude they have been talking for a while and she knows better, she doesnt let me talk to girls either. if she told me they were talking and i could see what they were talking about, i would be fine with it. if a relationship doesnt have trust, then its worthless
I just read this whole entire thread, most of it has been filled with fail advice.

But what I highlighted above has to be the stupidest thing that Ive read so far. You say that if a relationship doesnt have trust, its worthless RIGHT after stating that youd only be fine with her talking to him if you knew what they were talking about. If you trusted her, then you shouldnt have to know what theyre talking about.

Show Me Them Titties
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
if girls didnt have cooters i wouldnt even talk to them

boobies too

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
if girls didnt have cooters i wouldnt even talk to them

boobies too
Im sorry but thats just ignorant. All of my close friends are girls, and not because they have "cooters" or "boobies".......but because girls are the only ones who I can talk to about s**t other than cars.

Show Me Them Titties
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Im sorry but thats just ignorant. All of my close friends are girls, and not because they have "cooters" or "boobies".......but because girls are the only ones who I can talk to about s**t other than cars.
thats cool if you wanna talk about your nails and boys

im guessing you take take everything you read seriously

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
No we dont talk about nails or boys unless shes bitching about her boyfriend because hes an a*****e.
And I dont take things that I read seriously all the time, but its the internet, how the f**k am I supposed to know that youre being sarcastic?

P.S. One of the things that girls pay attention to in a guy are his hands and nails. Keep that in mind playa :thumbs up:.

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
thats cool if you wanna talk about your nails and boys

im guessing you take take everything you read seriously

and i hope you want to put a "j/k" after that first sentence. :x

Show Me Them Titties
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
No we dont talk about nails or boys unless shes bitching about her boyfriend because hes an a*****e.
And I dont take things that I read seriously all the time, but its the internet, how the f**k am I supposed to know that youre being sarcastic?
i was just being an ass

in all seriousness though, girls that i dont find attractive i dont even bother talking to or befriending in any way... so i guess its true to some extent

Status
Not open for further replies.