I got myself a civic

JeffBel

Registered VIP
Well it looks like I'm getting an integra. Found a nice clean shell for 500 bucks. Having him hold it until I get back from cal. It's a 95 Gsr with 98-01 front, and back. Just need my heart and a sunroof assembly, hoping the eg one fits

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I think the sunroofs are different.

In for pics!

JeffBel

Registered VIP
Well everybody, my gem is gone. I got 6500 out of it and got to keep my sound system, on to the Silverado!

JeffBel

Registered VIP
$6500? Holy f***! :shock:
Yeah, paid off the truck in one week of having it. Just have to keep it for 6 months for the credit, then DIESEL!

Looked at both Duramax's and Cummins', Utahns love Chevys so for the same price as a 250k mile Dirty ex cab I can get a megacab Cummins with 150K.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Dont buy a truck with that many miles. Ur just asking for problems...

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Dont buy a truck with that many miles. Ur just asking for problems...
Even a diesel? I thought 150k was just breaking them in?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JeffBel

Registered VIP
Even a diesel? I thought 150k was just breaking them in?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah around here it's common to see cummins with 550k. Usually only have to replace the injectors and its good for another 250k

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I wouldnt buy one with that many miles. A lot of them have been abused and ur just asking for problems. Somebody elses problems at that.

s**t i was weary buying my Cummins with 78,000 miles on it. You just never know...

JeffBel

Registered VIP
Well if I do run into a problem I know my way around a truck a lot better than a honda.