what kinda s**t caused this?

stealthy

4 Doors For More Whores
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Handlebars said:
i have 2. one of which has been my faithful daily driver, one has been a constant project for over 2 years now, with 5 motor swap, 3 turbo setups, and untold amounts of time, money, sweat, and blood into it. i dont talk about it much because i dont need the validation from cc to be comfortable with myself on here and in life. very few people know what i do, because i dont mod my car (or do anything else for that matter) to show off or please others, i do what i do because i love to do it, and i dont care who knows it.
im staying out of this whole thread, but i just wanted to say something about that post......you are one of the most knowledgable people on this site, and as you said, you've experience many different setups, so for the good of the site, i think you SHOULD post about your stuff bc it does help others. i DO understand your point for not caring about what others thing, i too am the same way, but you have a lot of information to help people and if you care about this site as much as you say and want the site to get back to the original intentions of being car oriented and not so off topic (as do i) i think this would be a positive step in that direction :thumbs up

Handlebars

None Taken.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Blahman240 said:
what kinda s**t caused this?
its in the lounge, which is locked. if you missed it, dont worry about it. its just a pile of worthless bullshit.

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
stealthy said:
im staying out of this whole thread, but i just wanted to say something about that post......you are one of the most knowledgable people on this site, and as you said, you've experience many different setups, so for the good of the site, i think you SHOULD post about your stuff bc it does help others. i DO understand your point for not caring about what others thing, i too am the same way, but you have a lot of information to help people and if you care about this site as much as you say and want the site to get back to the original intentions of being car oriented and not so off topic (as do i) i think this would be a positive step in that direction :thumbs up
W to the mother f**king :werd:

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
connies92hatchie said:
I flashed my boobs and everyone flipped out. :lol:

I had to leave for lunch, DAMMIT! LOL

J32a2OwnsU

Resident Old Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Handlebars said:
ive never banned anyone for not liking me. nor has anthony. if that were the case, i would have been gone a long, long time ago. i have been an outspoken critic of a lot of my fellow staff for a long time. and im a lot nicer in person because i dont need to babysit people at a meet.
Wait sec, Saul for posting up technical information wasnt a beef?????? YOu banned him for not citing his sources? I mean seriously you know how much stuff on here was yanked off some other website, a few spcaes and formating were added and then called their own? COme on, admit that THAT time was you banning him for no real reason... he tauinted you by posting good infomration up b/c you called him out. Like I said, I dont agree with how big of an a*****e you are to noobs and to stupid questions, most of what you do around here, when you are on, is behind the scenes (school I know. =) ). I dont want ot figth with anyone, its entertaining though I must admit.

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ShinsenTuner said:
I had to leave for lunch, DAMMIT! LOL
That's ok... I was at work for 4 hours. :lol:

They just suddenly appeared on here. :shock:

all go no show

Half Retarded
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well, i agree with what was said that hopefully this blows over... i love clubcivic.. ive been coming every afternoon or evening for a few years now and it always seems that there is occasional drama, i dont think i have ever seen it to this extent, but im honestly not too worried. There will always be those kinda people... there will always be noobs who are idiots, but they leave shortly. I generally stay out of the lounge for this exact purpose.. Contrary to what alot of people say, there is alot of honda left in this site, you just need to stay where you can find it.

92EH9

flat black rat
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
connies92hatchie said:
That's ok... I was at work for 4 hours. :lol:

They just suddenly appeared on here. :shock:
magical bewbage,lol

Handlebars

None Taken.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
MySiIzFaster said:
Wait sec, Saul for posting up technical information wasnt a beef?????? YOu banned him for not citing his sources? I mean seriously you know how much stuff on here was yanked off some other website, a few spcaes and formating were added and then called their own? COme on, admit that THAT time was you banning him for no real reason... he tauinted you by posting good infomration up b/c you called him out. Like I said, I dont agree with how big of an a*****e you are to noobs and to stupid questions, most of what you do around here, when you are on, is behind the scenes (school I know. =) ). I dont want ot figth with anyone, its entertaining though I must admit.
that was not the reason for sauls banning. saul was banned that day not because of his info, but because he decided to bring his s**t with eran and amy outside the lounge. saul, biz, amy, eran, and anthony had a little chat in which they all agreed very specifically to compltetly avoid each other. saul didnt follow that rule, and got a day off for it. amy did the same thing a few days later, and was banned for 3 days for making a 'vague' thread towards biz. i am not an ass hole to n00bs, and i never have been, i am an ass hole to 2 groups of people- those who force me to be, and those who present false information as truth. the 'n00bs' that i hate on are people who are purposely spreading false info in tech sections, which is my biggest pet peeve, because i had to spend years un-learning a lot of the crap i researched on the net. i still find out i was mislead all the time, despite a lot of hands on experience.

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Handlebars said:
ive never banned anyone for not liking me. nor has anthony. if that were the case, i would have been gone a long, long time ago. i have been an outspoken critic of a lot of my fellow staff for a long time. and im a lot nicer in person because i dont need to babysit people at a meet.
First off I'd like to say that I've never demanded you attention so we're cool :D but I do think that you have banned someone because you dis-liked them. Well, you found a bogus reason for the banning that's what I mean :( I know this because I seen a pm where another "huge mod" agreed with that assuption that you were unfair but will that person tell you? More than likely not ;) You do have alot of knowledge on hondas and s**t but I usually don't see you helping anyone. You post that bullshit, "use the search button" or something like that. I always thought that you were a bit rude in the past but lately you're actually easy to talk to. BTW, I only know of one OG member that's always in some s**t. From day one I've seen that person get involved in countless arguments and drama. If you guys were doing the best jobs possible then that person would be gone but I could care less if that person gets banned or not.

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Handlebars said:
that was not the reason for sauls banning. saul was banned that day not because of his info, but because he decided to bring his s**t with eran and amy outside the lounge. saul, biz, amy, eran, and anthony had a little chat in which they all agreed very specifically to compltetly avoid each other. saul didnt follow that rule, and got a day off for it. amy did the same thing a few days later, and was banned for 3 days for making a 'vague' thread towards biz. i am not an ass hole to n00bs, and i never have been, i am an ass hole to 2 groups of people- those who force me to be, and those who present false information as truth. the 'n00bs' that i hate on are people who are purposely spreading false info in tech sections, which is my biggest pet peeve, because i had to spend years un-learning a lot of the crap i researched on the net. i still find out i was mislead all the time, despite a lot of hands on experience.
That's news to me :lol: I never had a chat with anyone about avoiding certian members. I'm not like that yo ;) So I'd like to know where you heard this from. I think Eran is one of the funniest members on CC and this site wouldn't be CC without NOFX. So what the f**k are you talking about? :???:

don't go off telling lies now

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Handlebars said:
hmm, what a fantastic idea. maybe i'll even talk about mine :shock:
Bullshits! I do not believe... :???:
Handlebars said:
this is a bit too little too late, im not disagreeing with you, ive been advocating removing the lounge for months, if not years. and i'd welcome meeting you, surprisingly im not nearly as caustic in person as i am online.
I remember it was either Jason or myself that said something wrong and you just turned around and said it was wrong, and no, it went this way instead. It's not that you try to hurt people's feelings so much I believe. I think it's more about gettign the right info out. Seeing the wrong info being told is just aggrivating. You're trying to clear things up and people keep coming in and telling everyone else the wrnog information and then it just SPREADS from there and gets worse.

Hopefully I'll be back to posting tech like I used to. Sure, I'm not the author of a lot of the tech I post, but that's not the point. The reason I post it is to help out other people, to help them learn too. I try to cite sources when I know where it came from (some's been saved on my computer for a long long time and might even be from a magazine or a book, not online). I hope no one on here took it personally, but the reasons I would ask for my info to be removed or I'd remove it myself (some still is not back up here) is because of the way I was treated. It was just like, if these people right here want to treat me like s**t, then why should I help them out? Still, if a question was asked and I had an answer I would try to answer it my best. I would send PMs to anyone who asked me to help them. I would talk to people on IM too. I'm far from the most knowledgable person on this site but I still think most people can teach a lot of the other members at least just a little bit. =)

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
bizoneoeh said:
That's news to me :lol: I never had a chat with anyone about avoiding certian members. I'm not like that yo ;) So I'd like to know where you heard this from. I think Eran is one of the funniest members on CC and this site wouldn't be CC without NOFX. So what the f**k are you talking about? :???:

don't go off telling lies now
miscommunication.. he didnt know.. in his defense.. ;)

Handlebars

None Taken.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
bizoneoeh said:
First off I'd like to say that I've never demanded you attention so we're cool :D but I do think that you have banned someone because you dis-liked them. Well, you found a bogus reason for the banning that's what I mean :( I know this because I seen a pm where another "huge mod" agreed with that assuption that you were unfair but will that person tell you? More than likely not ;) You do have alot of knowledge on hondas and s**t but I usually don't see you helping anyone. You post that bullshit, "use the search button" or something like that. I always thought that you were a bit rude in the past but lately you're actually easy to talk to. BTW, I only know of one OG member that's always in some s**t. From day one I've seen that person get involved in countless arguments and drama. If you guys were doing the best jobs possible then that person would be gone but I could care less if that person gets banned or not.
i cant remember the last time i posted 'use the search button', i definitely have done that in the past, but not really much lately. and i havent been able to help as much lately, ive been very busy, its my senior year in college, and this is finals week, in addition to working 3-4 days a week. there will be, and hasnt been any bannings associated with the closing of the lounge, and there wont be. id much prefer to have those who dont want to stay to leave on their own will and find a more appropriate forum for themselves, there is PLENTY of boards out there that cater to them the site will progress until such a time when we can re-introduce it. slick, random, and sleeper are being unbanned as we speak, as id like their views on this matter and i am sure that the point we had to make has been taken. hopefully, the drama of this day will be behind us, and the site will be better because of it.

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oc_civic said:
miscommunication.. he didnt know.. in his defense.. ;)
oh, ok

I was like :???: I wouldn't agree to that :lol:

radarblips

WELCOME TO VUVLAR
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Handlebars said:
i have 2. one of which has been my faithful daily driver, one has been a constant project for over 2 years now, with 5 motor swap, 3 turbo setups, and untold amounts of time, money, sweat, and blood into it. i dont talk about it much because i dont need the validation from cc to be comfortable with myself on here and in life. very few people know what i do, because i dont mod my car (or do anything else for that matter) to show off or please others, i do what i do because i love to do it, and i dont care who knows it.
:werd:
I've seen the video :shock:

So.....where's the lounge :lol: :lol: :lol:

Handlebars

None Taken.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
radarblips said:
:werd:
I've seen the video :shock:

So.....where's the lounge :lol: :lol: :lol:
the lounge will return at some point in the future. in the mean time, lets take anthony's advice and talk about cars.

Status
Not open for further replies.