I hate Kayne West.. But this is something I Wish He'd Do...

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
A sly dig at 50 Cent? Earlier this month, the 31-year-old gangsta rapper, whose real name is Curtis James Jackson, promised to quit his solo career if West's new album, "Graduation," outsells his upcoming CD, "Curtis." Both albums are due out September 11.
I HOPE Kayne West outsells 50.

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I like 50, he is bad ass. He should beat the s**t out of West lol

The Game is more bad ass. I wish he shot 50 again

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So if 50 wins will West retire? I think not

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ALMOST makes you want to buy a kanye west cd

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
"retire" come-on though! Jay Z retired, didn't he just drop a new CD retirement means squat in the rap biz. It's just a promotional move so they can "come out of retirement" and sell more CD's

Silver Bullet

6 spd = titis
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
some 50 cent songs make u party like a rockstar
west's song makes me think twice about everything i do for some reason

99EBPSi

RIP - MH - 11/06/06
The Game didn't shoot 50.....did he?

I own a few of both of their cd's and nowadays, 50 > Kanye.

Kanye went down the crazy road with Tom Cruise.

99EBPSi

RIP - MH - 11/06/06
Well, I love Chappelle, but he didn't do the loony thing as much as Kanye/Cruise, he kinda just fell off, none of that I think I should be in the bible bs like Kanye, just kinda like... died.

DarkFox

5+ Year Member
kayne west went crazy after the whole "bush doesnt like black ppl" on national tv

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well, I love Chappelle, but he didn't do the loony thing as much as Kanye/Cruise, he kinda just fell off, none of that I think I should be in the bible bs like Kanye, just kinda like... died.
True,

f**k Kanye and his "my video cost 1 million how did you beat me?" Attitude

Sundown

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
chappelle didnt fall off either.. he told comedy central to f**k themselves after they tried to take over his show, and picked up and went to africa just to go.

I actually like Kanye West. A lot of the messages he has in his songs I can relate with and agree with. But as with any artist, there are going to be things that not everyone agrees with that is going to come out of their mouth. I dont agree with everything he says but a lot of the things he says makes sense to me :what:. As far as 50 cent goes, he was just an errand boy who did runs for his bosses, he was in no way pushing his own "weight" ;).

and for the record, The Game has no credibility to me. He got all his tatoo's within one year, he had a f**king BUTTERFLY tatoo'd on his cheek, and he used to be a male stripper.. Infact, there are pictures floating around of him dancing for men....

kayne west went crazy after the whole "bush doesnt like black ppl" on national tv
Bush reminds me of reagan....

DarkFox

5+ Year Member
kayne west is like michael jackson without the pale skin and perm. great music but crazy ass persona.

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah I like some of his music and his meanings but his cocky attitude kills it for me

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
The Game didn't shoot 50.....did he?

I own a few of both of their cd's and nowadays, 50 > Kanye.

Kanye went down the crazy road with Tom Cruise.
50 was in a radio studio and calling the game out on somthing. And the game came down shooting his gun and s**t.

Sundown

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
If this whole "ill quit" s**t is true, then I think 50 may have f**ked up by choosing a Kanye album to try this with. He should have picked someone who doesnt really sell a lot of records..

Yeah I like some of his music and his meanings but his cocky attitude kills it for me
True, but a lot of people get cocky when they get money... not everyone, but if 8/10 average joes hit the lotto, they would probably act the same way..

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
If this whole "ill quit" s**t is true, then I think 50 may have f**ked up by choosing a Kanye album to try this with. He should have picked someone who doesnt really sell a lot of records..

True, but a lot of people get cocky when they get money... not everyone, but if 8/10 average joes hit the lotto, they would probably act the same way..
I was thinking about that today.. if I won the lottery (you know, the 50 million or whatever) I don't think I'd change, I think I'd be the same me, except I'd just have nicer stuff.. I'd have the same friends..

What I'd probably do is give more to charities, especially charities that help War Veterans that are Homeless, the Joint MIA-POW Accounting Command and the Humane Society..

Maybe every once in awhile if I knew a person was actually homeless and wasn't going to use the money to buy beer or whatever, slip 'em a hundred.. I've got multi million dollars, slipping some homeless people hundred dollar bills isn't going to break my bank account.