i lost to some TRUCK WTF!!

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
diesel ftw .... i saw hella duallys hittin 13s and 12s last time i was at teh track

spook4thecia

Who Dat
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
NOFX said:
I bet it still will.

I've seen trucks that are faster than my ex's Formuala (which is slightly modified). lots of trucks have this thing most Hondas don't have... see, it's called torque.
:werd: Amy got it as usual. The best thing is when I'm ridin in friends' turbo diesel rams and they feel faster then my civic and I look at the tach and it's not above 3.5k at any time:lol: I'm so used to hearing my civic screaming to redline to get power and these things just walk to 13-14 sec 1/4's.

A few days ago my dad and I were riding in his V8 silverado w/ a 4wheeler in the back and all our hunting gear in the truck. And when he would pass 18 wheelers on I-10 it would still put me back in the seat.:cool:

BlackHopeDC5

Is Black Again??? :shock:
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
somthing is wrong with your car.. I f**k trucks up all day everyday

They dont always know they are racing but they get burned either way

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
BlackHope121 said:
somthing is wrong with your car.. I f**k trucks up all day everyday

They dont always know they are racing but they get burned either way
:lol: You haven't been racing or driving next to the right kinds of trucks then.

Slammed_am

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
purplecivic_va said:
maybe that why u dont see a civic racing against a truck in pinks .
correction, thats why kids that don't have built or boosted civics shouldn't go racing..and if they do they shouldn't be pissed when they come home with a loss.

civicjuju

5+ Year Member
iCivic said:
notice the part where i didn't say "built" and how every car you posted says "built"? good job :roll:

didn't know i needed to specify about his NON built n/a d-series for all the slow kids in the area

ok...sure...

it just kinda throw me off when people talk s**t about the D but hey...who give a f**k right?=)

j_fukin_t

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ahah this thread really makes me laugh, i'll tell you what come to indiana and bring your car w/ alot of mods & even some that are boosted & i can name 4 trucks around here that will OWN that f**king car, my buddies f350 w/ banks power pda & 4" turbo back owned my pretty much stock em1 by over TEN cars a lil after the 1/8th and my buddies new dodge 2500 cummins just owned the f**k outta that so really to get beat by one you shouldn't be surprised, the things are puttin out 10 times as much ft lbs as your car has, if you want more man you gonna need alot more than a simple gsr or type s even to beat em, i've watched camaros & mustangs get beaten by the same trucks & its hillarious to see the look on their face, bottom line don't even try

iCivic

EJ8 in the making...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Slammed_am said:
correction, thats why kids that don't have built or boosted civics shouldn't go racing..and if they do they shouldn't be pissed when they come home with a loss.
Amen.

jon julian

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
at my local track, i raced (1/4mile) some big ass silverado with duallies and i got it by like 3 cars lengths or so, but still had me thinkin, how the hell did a big truck run a 14.3?

roaddogg3034

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
on the occasions when i drive my grandmothers stock 96 dodge ram, i can have the bed full and the A/C on full blast and still pray on stock civics. as the old saying goes, " theres no replacement for displacement."

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
yea, civics are not race cars to start with.

soldiaboy

343 FDNY
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I hope you get a gsr so I can see another post like this shortly

iCivic

EJ8 in the making...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
roaddogg3034 said:
on the occasions when i drive my grandmothers stock 96 dodge ram, i can have the bed full and the A/C on full blast and still pray on stock civics. as the old saying goes, " theres no replacement for displacement."
well my parents own a v6 2000 dodge ram and that thing is slow as s**t

but it's not the v8 model, but still for a v6 it's really really slow

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
It's a Dodge Ram with a V6... of course it's slow. :lol:

iCivic

EJ8 in the making...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well my g/f's v6 pontiac grand prix sedan hauls balls.....and yea there is an obvious weight differential but even at that i was amazed at how slow the ram was