I received a check to my house, but I dont know what it is!!!

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey all
I was expecting my FAFSA check to come in(B16 hmm) and my mom calls me and tells me my FAFSA check for $2400 is at my house. When I pick it up its for $24.00.
It says Tax Relief and Refund account. What exactly does it mean?? It looks legit, not telling me to buy s**t or anything. Anyone else gotten these??

PS: California only!

awesome.. you are stealing money that people like me pay into the government to buy youself something nice.. f**king cool.. how about.. you get a f**king job and stop leaching off of the f**king system...

name
IP

reported to FAFSA good luck with that..

and of course a screen shot of this thread.. so dont waste the time deleting it..

House Special

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
normally if you get a check back from FAFSA it's because it's funds they've loaned you that you didn't use. Sure you have to pay it back, but it's still yours to use in the time being. A D16 with 140,000 miles hasn't even lived half it's life yet. I wouldn't spend that money on a motor but if that's what you want then do it. Imagine spending 3000 paying back 2400.

Also, if I get a check in the mail and don't know who it's from I shred it and throw it in the garbage. Everyone is trying to "give" or "loan" people money today and "pre-approve" you for some offer. Don't fall for it.

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
awesome.. you are stealing money that people like me pay into the government to buy youself something nice.. f**king cool.. how about.. you get a f**king job and stop leaching off of the f**king system...

name
IP

and of course a screen shot of this thread.. so dont waste the time deleting it..
:werd:

DirtyD

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

name
IP

lmao... amazing.

Civic11

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Do what I would do, Spend some of it on Liquor and whores and just waste the rest:lol:

Gibz

5+ Year Member
Hey all
I was expecting my FAFSA check to come in(B16 hmm) and my mom calls me and tells me my FAFSA check for $2400 is at my house. When I pick it up its for $24.00.
It says Tax Relief and Refund account. What exactly does it mean?? It looks legit, not telling me to buy s**t or anything. Anyone else gotten these??

PS: California only!
So which is it? one part you say $2400 and the other part you say $24.00 ?

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
So which is it? one part you say $2400 and the other part you say $24.00 ?
Later he says (again) that it's $24. I'd guess his mom misread what it said.

Hkarmy

Kushboy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
govement aid grants etc you don't pay back i mean come on i got one of the highest scores for my highscool and the gov gave me an award and money and at no point they said here is a lone pay us intrest on 2,000... no its from the gov they don't care they blow billions on drugs(white girl) and under the desk blow jobs wtf do they care ?

Hkarmy

Kushboy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
When I was in school I got 1500 back per semester and that money I would give about a g to the parents to help out with bills and the rest I would spend quicker then a gambling addict in vegas. :lol:
Your on my level :haha:

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Pills are harder than coke? hahahahahaha... funny.
in my town you can find whatever it just depends on where you are ... chron is everywhere ... coke and pills are about equally hard to find but if you really wanted it within an hour of hittin a house party on a friday night youd have it

and to the OP ... quit saying it was a joke just cause mad people on here clowned your ass .... if people were all giving you props youd probably be asking if you should go with a jdm b16 or a us one right now.

My car right now has a BLACK trunk (its silver) cause my rear window broke and it was cheaper to get the whole trunk than it was to get a new window ... if i had loans i wouldnt be usin em for paint and a 98 front

oh and it also has a b18b1 with bolt ons at 173k running great i just drove the car to so-cal 1000 miles round trip and it pulled 30mpg doing 80 mph
... so in 20k more miles new tbelt, clutch, water pump (was last changed at 105k)