Ideas for the upcoming valentines day!!

K2_civic

Fo-drizzle!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
We are going to the melting pot and getting fondue for dinner with another couple and yes its expensive but at least its a memory and no something physical, that way if it doesnt work out, you cant be like "what a waste of money"

the best thing to get a girl is a memory, such as a creative dinner, concert, movie, theatre show, something that is an event, that way you are really buying yourself half a gift

<----not an a*****e or cheapass

Just learned the hardway and its working out for the best this time, like I tell my gf, you can get jewelry now, or you can wait, but the longer you wait, the bigger it gets

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Too cold to drive to Chicago and spend it with my "old balls". :P :lol: I'll have to plan it for next week. I was gonna surprise him with a home cooked meal just to fatten him up when he comes home from work. =)

He surprised me and sent me money to come visit him in Chicago. :D

Oh yeah... unique things... hmmmm...
Offer to pay a bill? Hey, it's about the same as buying chocolate, flowers and a card. =)

Whatever happened to just spending quality time with people and making out in the car?

xxsenceo89x

aka superman
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
valentines day is like a years and nine months and i aint gettin her s**t besides a homo teddy bear and gayass flowers.

i took her to taco bell last year and then took her sleigh riding and she loved it. its not about money cuz i buy her s**t all the time. its just i hate fancy s**t where you gotta get dressed up and al that. id rather have fun then be fake