I'm a mechanical engineering major..

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Although a freshman in my first semester of college. I am bored out of my mind about what I am currently learning! I am more excited about NEXT semester than ever. I have admit, I do enjoy doing Calculus, and my Intro to Engineering class does teach a small amount of what I actually am interested in... Well what I am really trying to say is... I don't care for chemistry. I dunno, I can do it (3.25GPA right now w00t) but I hate it so much.

I thought i'd rant and allow CC to realize i'm still alive. I am currently at Norwich University in Northfield, VT. It's a small military college in the middle of nowhere. I spend more time doing random things here than ever, and regardless of how much it sucks and how much weight i've been losing (25lb's so far), I still love it to death.

There are so many Subaru's here!! :lol:

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey you're right in Northfield!

I'm gonna come walk on your grass and get dirty looks.

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
bullshit

you havent even hit puberty yet...... prez :shock:

XMiGZX

5+ Year Member
im majoring in civil engineering, first semester freshman, and its boring as hell lol :(
but the first two years is all the boring not so hands on classes then junior and senior is when you really dive in :thumbup:

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
<-- Civil engineering, 3 semesters deep.

I hated MATH 280.

JDM melbatoast

That's what she said..
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ahhhhh more engineers FINALLY!

Im a Mech engineer senior from NIU...You better love Diff EQ when you take it because that is the basis of every class outside of dynamics and statics. Good luck man engineering rocks because its not just the same scenario over and over. Every problem has something different. KEEP ALLLLLLLL your books starting with your physics, i regret selling my strengths and fluid book back because every class uses a little of what you already learned.

Im heading to grad school next semester for a masters in Energy engineering.

ps Dont even think that by the time you graduate there will be jobs in the auto industry outside of R&D for alternative fuel vehicles...the auto (design) industry is slowly dieing. Look into energy jobs like chevron, comed, or even exxon.

Thats my two cents

btw calc 2 was the worste f**kign class i took...f**k series'

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
haha taylor series...

Partizan

im gay n proud luv my car
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
f**k calculus, second semeseter of it is killing me

Jbuck2KCivic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Yeah screw engineering. It was ok for 2 years, but I am soooo glad I got out of the field and into Business Management.

pyropunker25

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
im in college too, freshman year...its f**kin insane but ur not too far form me...u got ur car up here? not a stupid question but we arent, but found a way around it to get one hahahaha...

JDM melbatoast

That's what she said..
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hahahah we usualyl lose 2 or 3 guys a smester to the business school, then we lose the rest to engineering tech...

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
So, they teach you how to build things with big legos?

Glad to see your moving up :lol:

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
haha taylor series...
ROFL, i'm doing that right now :lol:

and to the guy who asked me if I have my car up here, no I do not. She's not on the road currently, getting some surgery done during Thanksgiving break, and probably be back on the road after. I am actually transferring out of this place to UMass Lowell, it's herra expensive here. :x

one6

Shorts and Sandals FTW!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I wish I would have majored in Automotive Engineering. I have a bachelors degree in Spanish and International Trade and the job market sucks donkey d**k right now. Plus, nothing ever interests me in my filed. I wish I could go back to school!

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
good thing i stuck with my medical field:D

31dev31

Chillin' Canadian Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I'm going into Mechanical Engineering as well.......thanks a lot for the words of wisdom...:lol:

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
engineering = always have a job.

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i cant do math for s**t, or i would of probably taken the engineering path...