In need of a LogO.... Help please!!

XcLuSiVeLy4GoD

ODP
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Hey guys. So here's the deal. I have recently started my own Photography company, and I need a logo. I currently havent established an income yet, so I might as well tell you now that this would be a "donation," more like pro-bono work. Any help given will be greatly appreciated. Also, please, if you have nothing constructive to say, dont comment. Thanks guys.

WalkingComplex

Stock As All Hell
Registered VIP
no offense but ur asking a civic forum for a logo of your photography company. but Ill whip something up if i can. whats the name?

XcLuSiVeLy4GoD

ODP
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
no offense but ur asking a civic forum for a logo of your photography company. but Ill whip something up if i can. whats the name?
Yeah I know. Ive been around for awhile, and I know the talent on this site. Plus, as of right now I am converting everything over from PC to Mac, and the PC I had PS on I no longer have access to. I dont have the moolah to get ps right now, so hence the query for help. Thanks for your understanding and I am greatly appreciative. the name of the company is AO Photo... if you need anything else please let me know... and thanks again. Youre a savior.

WalkingComplex

Stock As All Hell
Registered VIP
np, im busy with work and school but i'll try. is there anythign u want on it in general?

XcLuSiVeLy4GoD

ODP
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I just really want something contemporary, modern, and that pops....

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I'm sure someone on this will be able to help you out!

XcLuSiVeLy4GoD

ODP
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
LOL.... thanks WC, and yes Civic, thats why I posted it.... I know the folks here always help when they can.

iBeast

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i have a friend you should talk to. go to his site spencerready.com he could help you out a lot, email him on that site.

WalkingComplex

Stock As All Hell
Registered VIP
Wow, that chick is beautiful. He's lucky. but yea, xclusive, im really busy lately so dont count on me to get this done. ill try but not promising anything.

WalkingComplex

Stock As All Hell
Registered VIP
hey Mr. Jollypants, he wants a logo, not last nights dinner. lol. jk. didn't know u had a hand in graphix.

krash

Unobtanium Member
5+ Year Member
No offense but there's tons of people here that have lives outside of Civics, your comment made it sound like he was asking blind kids how to play laser tag.

I'm bored and work and made a little something, not sure how keen you are on the font but it's something with a modern look.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
He can't use the "logo" next to AO, that's owned and copyrighted.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Krash, I'll PM you. Since you obviously have no sense of how Copyright works.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

If you want the PSD let me know.

Last edited:

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
That looks cool but too skinny and its kinda hard to read the "AO" part.

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That looks cool but too skinny and its kinda hard to read the "AO" part.
i agree.. also what is the logo for.. some logos that look great within web content don't transfer well to print.. so while a logo might look GREAT online.. it could look like complete s**t when transferred to a business card..

XcLuSiVeLy4GoD

ODP
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yes it is for both web and business cards... I didnt expect this much help, thanks guys... It really means alot man... *sheds a tear of joy*....... okay now that that gay crap is out of the way lol... no seriously though, thanks for all the help....