Iner tires are bald, should replace it?

EG-CX

sounds like you only need 3 things to fix that
1. camber kit
2. alignment
3. a new tire (however that one doesnt look like it is warn to badly you can prolly roll with it for a while just keep an eye on it and if you start to see cords that is a good sign to replace it)

civexspeedy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Are they as good as Skunk2? Qualities wise.
Stay away from Blox. Buddy Club and Skunk2 are about the same. Function7 is the best.

Or, for a cheaper option, get some OE LCA's from a junk yard and put in some Hard Race bushings.

Civicpmp

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
civiexspeedy,

I came across a set of free OE used control arms. I got luck my cousin has a set he didn't want it anymore so I picked it up. At this time, I'm waiting for all four Zeix-912 Falkin 205/50r15 to arrive so I can get it all done at ounce. At this moment, the tires are on the way, and soon I will install it, adjust the ride height with the rear a little tiny higher than front for better handles.

gugiey

Registered VIP
guys,
Two days ago I tried to get alignment on my car and I found out m lower control arm is bent in the right rear side. I'm very upset to find out that I couldn't get my alignment done because now I get a new set of control arms... I was looking around and I can't find much lower control arms, performance one. What other industries besides skunk2, manufacture performance rear lower control arms for my car? the shop was right, I can't re align my wheels if that part is bent because it will shift my alignment no matter what. the bent was extremely bad...
lol of course you can't do an alignment . with bent parts .

now just be happy they found the problem.

Civicpmp

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
gugiey,
hahahaha, 4 real! I agree... When I get everything done, I try take some photos.

Civicpmp

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Sorry veryone, I forgot to update it. Here are the new tires. Falken Ziex 912, 205/50 15. Also I drop the front a lil more :D