installing my coilovers

Maleek

5+ Year Member
Sweet deals guy, ill be ordering mine in a few weeks. Hopefully they stay the same price as they are now! Ill post a pic when i receive the packaging. Won't be doing the install soon cause the cars in storage.

red98civ

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
a little more than a month ago they were $210. they went out of stock and were $230 when they returned so i got them for $230 plus shipping to me was $56. they were packaged quite well btw. get that car out of storage and slam it :D

Maleek

5+ Year Member
Yeah, im ordering them asap.The car is stored with a boat, so it won't be coming out until the roads are clear. How i miss the d16 lol.

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
not much of a difference in ride height.

red98civ

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
not much of a difference in ride height.
on my car? im re-doing the drop so the back is all the way down and the front will be the same, if not lower im hoping. i have to put the front springs in the back and the back springs in the front

Maleek

5+ Year Member
just checked ebay, and can't find them anymore, only the ones for EP's. hopefully they come back sooon.

whoopnip

Some Delicious Guy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
just checked ebay, and can't find them anymore, only the ones for EP's. hopefully they come back sooon.
Yeah, they just removed them from their website as well... I emailed them to find out what's up. I'll let you guys know.

red98civ

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
they most likely went out of stock temporarily, as they did when i went to order them the first time. when that happened, they were back within a few weeks

Culver

XBL: EVERGL0W
5+ Year Member
sometimes yes, sometimes no. it depends on how quickly they're selling out i think.

lucas29k

5+ Year Member
damn i just noticed they werent there. hopefully the price doesnt go up cuz i planned on ordering them next check

red98civ

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
that happened when i went to order the first time, they should be back within a few weeks. if you e-mail them, they will ask if you want to be put on a waiting list and will notify you when they go back in stock. also the price rose from $210 to $230 last time they were out of stock.

UPDATE on my car since i am the OP: switching the front and back springs this friday, hopefully, and i'll post pics

red98civ

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
leaving the camber until i get new tires, and ill get another alignment once the springs are switched yes

red98civ

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Sounds good. Your tires are pretty worn as is?
oh yeah, tires a pretty worn. the inside more than the out, so after the insides are worse, ill have the tires flipped so the outside can wear down. i can get that done for $10 a tire, instead of $300 on new tires.

and pics will be up as soon as its done!

defvayne

Set This World On Blaze!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Take you time and get a proper alignment.

whoopnip

Some Delicious Guy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
oh yeah, tires a pretty worn. the inside more than the out, so after the insides are worse, ill have the tires flipped so the outside can wear down. i can get that done for $10 a tire, instead of $300 on new tires.

and pics will be up as soon as its done!
Hahaha, now there's a ghetto fix. But hey, when you don't have cash, you gotta find some way to save.

And they were already worn like that? Sounds like you already had some camber issues. I bet now it's crazy out of spec.