I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Site said:
I’m sure that many times in life, you have secretly wondered what it would be like to shoehorn a supercharged big block Chevy into an Acura Integra. Luckily for you, we now have the answer in the form of a YouTube video. The word on the street is that this car was built by the owner of Pro Street Unlimited in Manchester NH, though I am still investigating the details.

From what I can see in the video, it appears to be a tubbed, rear wheel drive car with a shaved engine bay and I believe a manual transmission (a.k.a -- huge win). As more details come to me, I will add them, until then, enjoy the video, as it really is quite an impressive accomplishment.
[YOUTUBE="fubgsw"]uMdUo43-qu0[/YOUTUBE]

http://blog.1aauto.com/2011/05/24/this-is-an-acura-integra-with-a-blown-big-block/

:shock:

Last edited:

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Needs front lip and drop.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
From what I can see in the video, it appears to be a tubbed, rear wheel drive car with a shaved engine bay and I believe a manual transmission (FTL). As more details come to me, I will add them, until then, enjoy the video, as it really is quite an impressive accomplishment.
Fixed.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I can respect it, but just not a v8 guy...

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Bulit V8's are awesome! But in an Integra??

knightxrider1

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
my girlfriend says, "its obviously heavy and gonna weigh the car down."

lol shoudlve kept its japanese.

sohclubkid

Sick 6/6
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i would be interested to see the rear-end setup in this car. i doubt it can put the power to the ground.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
my girlfriend says, "its obviously heavy and gonna weigh the car down."

lol shoudlve kept its japanese.
There are much heavier cars out there that have N/A 454's in them, and they're a lot faster than Honda's. A blown 454 in something as light as a Honda is going to be even faster.