Ironman

whitey53005

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Went to see it last night. Throught it was pretty good. His suit looks pretty freakin' sweet when he gets back home and builds it. What'd everyone else think?

CajunRicer

Master
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
that s**t was bad ass. I actually went see it Thursday at like 9:00. What did u think of the stuff after the credits?

whitey53005

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Seems like they're going to bring in a ton of characters if he was talking about the Avengers.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Seems like they're going to bring in a ton of characters if he was talking about the Avengers.
He was.. Can't wait for it.

Tony Stark is also going to be in The Incredible Hulk.

whitey53005

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
He was.. Can't wait for it.

Tony Stark is also going to be in The Incredible Hulk.
That's going to be insane. Ironman is one of my favorite superhero's. His suit is just so sweet! I thought Nick Fury was white as well? Saw that Samuel L. Jackson was him and was like wtf!

el_betiyo

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
So, is it worth watching it, or just wait till it comes out on video? I was 50/50 on going over the weekend

whitey53005

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So, is it worth watching it, or just wait till it comes out on video? I was 50/50 on going over the weekend
I would say go see it in the theater. The sound in the movie is pretty good because there is a lot of flying and a good scene with the air force in there. If you have any interest in the Ironman story I would say it's worth the money to go see it.

Big_Mull_Style

none shall pass
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i really didnt care to see it but i went anyway and was glad that i did. much better than i thought.

el_betiyo

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ok, cool
I might go today then. Monday=not to crowded...........

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Imma go see it in the high deff theater down the road from me =)

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
best superhero/comic movie ever, imo....def my favorite...soooooo glad i saw it in the theater...downey ruled in this flick...plus, it stayed true to the comics....

i went with my brother in law, who LITTERALY has every single iron man comic released

Jimmy2times

White, middle-class
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
That's going to be insane. Ironman is one of my favorite superhero's. His suit is just so sweet! I thought Nick Fury was white as well? Saw that Samuel L. Jackson was him and was like wtf!
read the ultimates series.

from what i can remember, marvel actually bought samuel l jackson's likeness for the comics and he has since volunteered to star as nick fury in all future movie endeavors including iron man and hopefully an avengers film.

nick fury was white in the majority of the comic series tho. i'll give u that. i kinda like the makeover tho. very exciting. especially to someone who kindof follows the marvel universe.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I'll just wait til I can download it :lol:.

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I went to watch it 2 nights ago and it was sick. love the suit. good story just felt a tad bit long but still good nonetheless.

and talking about nick fury....oy...the jackson man?! come on! Samuel Jackson?!

Every time i see or hear his name...the line " Get these f**ken snakes out of this mother f**ken plane! " haha

c_diddy

drove through a tree
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
In the ultimate series Nick Fury is black. In the regular he's white. But the Iron Man movie is by far the best superhero movie released. Great movie overall.

lilwhitecoupe

Ricer
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i went and saw it cause some friends wanted to, not gonna lie i was skeptical, but it was definitely one of the best movies i have seen. hands down the best comic/ super hero movie.

whitey53005

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
In the ultimate series Nick Fury is black. In the regular he's white. But the Iron Man movie is by far the best superhero movie released. Great movie overall.
Yeah I mean because I remember seeing some of the comics and nick fury was white and in the Ultimate Alliance game that came out for 360 he was white.

c_diddy

drove through a tree
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah I mean because I remember seeing some of the comics and nick fury was white and in the Ultimate Alliance game that came out for 360 he was white.
Yeah, I thought he was white too. But then my friend told me in the Ultimate Marvel Universe he's black....I was so confused.