Italia: World Cup Champions

which country is going to take it all?

• Total voters

soldiaboy

343 FDNY
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
s**t spain lost, I thought they would of beat the french.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I say Portugal will win over England, and Brazil will win over France, then Brazil will face Germany

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
soldiaboy said:
s**t spain lost, I thought they would of beat the french.
that's because the French have finally figured out that there's a sport they can play while their hands are in the "I surrender" position.

racing_kid

take that sucka!!!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
germany wins!!!!!

I think the right side will be out of england and brazil....i want england to win.

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so much for my pick.
f**k allemand.

ryanM

LongGrain said:
i think its gonna be argentina (or MAYBE italy, but doubtful) and spain in the final, and i think spain will take them. i think italy has gotten lucky in all their games, but i think thats about to run out.

the netherlands/portugal game kinda sucked, i have a friend who's from holland and lets just say he wasnt very happy with the outcome of that game :lol:
yea well i was wrong, argentina vs. brazil in the final. im undecided on who i think will win.

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that was a fantastic goal from Zidane to Henry...
i hope France knocks out Brazil... then we can watch all the bandwagon jumpers fade away.

soldiaboy

343 FDNY
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
raza and everyone else can officially get off brazil's d**k till the next world cup

:lol:

Vicious

1st gen lover
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:lol: i feel bad for everyone who voted for brazil. and england well i'm not gonna say anything it was just sad

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
So long as Italy, France, or Portugal win, I'll be happy. lol. So my chances are pretty good. But I'm really rooting for Italy to beat everyone.

ryanM

LongGrain said:
yea well i was wrong, argentina vs. brazil in the final. im undecided on who i think will win.
f**k world cup, f**k them in their stupid asses. now all i gotta say is

its all about germany

duFf_M@N

...""peep show""...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i just voted for Portugal. I dont want to see germany win because they are still saluting to the Nazis. *freaking pigs*

And i dont want to see italy win because they should not be in the semifinals. Here is how they are training right now, watch the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccDyp2aRRCg
To recap how italy got to the semis, watch the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrxrPEXvI9c&mode=related&search=
Can you tell I was rooting for the aussies

And France, well they are frenchies so enough said.

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
someone's a sore loser.

whinge whinge whinge