It's official

96swpdEK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
quit being a f**kin girl, your car is on springs, its not even low.

stiffen up your shocks, take your fender liners out, scrape your lip some more, be proud of it.

this is what happens when you have a modified car.
word word word.

i couldnt agree more lol

if you ever have the balls to actually LOWER your car, then youll know what its like to scrape. im not usually one to flame or anything but complaining about being too low with like a 1.75" drop seems a little ridiculous to me.

JerseyStrong

EMII
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
x4, your car isn't low enough unless you scrape and your car doesn't even look THAT low :what:...its all apart of the fun man

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
But I like to whine!!!

My car isn't low. But for my area, it's low. A lot of bumps, construction, etc. I think it's finally settled and it sits just a tad lower now. Rears are tucking on the stock 14" steelies. I scrape if I take turns too fast...that is my lip and the wheels hit the fender lining.

Originally, I didn't want to scrape. s**t, I didn't even want to be anywhere near this low. I guess 1.8/1.6 is more than I thought though. But now, I do it enough that I'm starting to stop caring :lol:. I don't drive that crazy anyways. I just like to have fun when it's just me on the road and there are some turns and curves.

Figured I'd post it here but I ordered Honda Access OEM Door Visors off JDMLand on Friday. Can't wait to get them in. My a/c f**king sucks (which I've been meaning to recharge) and the weather here lately sucks (open window + bad a/c + rain = ftl).

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Haha you and your credit card are quite the mix.

Congrats on the purchase nonetheless.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Haha you and your credit card are quite the mix.

Congrats on the purchase nonetheless.
Hey hey I put that away, thank you very much :lol:.

I'm starting to spend out of my bank. I haven't touched my credit card in like 2 weeks. I'm doing well.

Jbuck2KCivic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
If you are serious about letting the springs go let me know!!1!!1!

eskateboarding7

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Dude next you need an exhaust and some paint match ASAP, but it's coming along nicely! Aren't mods addictive?

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah, what are your next plans?

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
If you are serious about letting the springs go let me know!!1!!1!
Will do. But don't think I am anymore. Like I said, the more I scrape, the less I start to care and the more careful I am.

Dude next you need an exhaust and some paint match ASAP, but it's coming along nicely! Aren't mods addictive?
I was actually thinking about painting that lip myself this past weekend but I was out of town for most of it to celebrate the 4th. Engine mods will come later. I'm more focused on getting a swap first before spending money on "performance" mods (besides the header which I needed to fix a leak).

Yeah, what are your next plans?
Right now, I'm lookin to get a swap... I was so close to buying the JDM H22A from hmo for $2300 but decided against it. I'll have to think thoroughly about it and all my options.

Suanico

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
f**k yeah buddy, tint the windows, get some rims, get a catback exhaust, then dont spend anymore money on your car

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
f**k yeah buddy, tint the windows, get some rims, get a catback exhaust, then dont spend anymore money on your car
Thanks man :thumbup:.

Like I said, the last of my exterior mods will be: Honda Access OEM door visors (already ordered and on their way), very slight tint, and wheels.

I'm thinking about a rear fog light but don't know... I used to want one so bad but now it's just eh. Weather gets bad here sometimes but not THAT bad where I'd use it on a weekly basis. Exhaust won't come until a new motor (or the current one rusts off). I can't justify spending money on something that'll give me 3whp and just look cool from behind. Also thinkin about a rear lip but I don't think so. I want people to see my bling bling skunk2 lca's :lol: (which you can ;)).

This car is staying strictly DD. Will never see boost, nitrous, etc. I want a 5th gen hatch as a "go fast" car. But I'll definitely get a decent swap for this car so it can at least keep up with traffic :lol:.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Got my Honda Access door visors in today :woot:. I'll put them on later. Gonna go out and take some pictures with the new D40 and have some fun :D. Ha..I'm more excited about my D40 than my car now :lol:.

Jbuck2KCivic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
If you're looking to have tint done on your windows Ray Sands Glass on 332 in Canandaigua does it for like $115. That includes front/rear/ windows/rear windshield/ sunroof/ and strip across the top of the front windshield. They d very good work from what I hear. I'll be going there within the next couple weeks.

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Got my Honda Access door visors in today :woot:. I'll put them on later. Gonna go out and take some pictures with the new D40 and have some fun :D. Ha..I'm more excited about my D40 than my car now :lol:.

its a b***h to figure out where all the little brackets go. you should read up on installing them before you try it. took me like an hour to do the first one and like 10 minutes to do the 2nd one :lol:

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
1999-2000 OEM Si Swar Bar
If its Si its obviously 1999-2000 AND OEM haha. No need to get so technical. Reminds me of the people who list there mods as
OEM Civic Type R JDM yadda yadda.. If its CTR, its obviously OEM+JDM, unless otherwise stated.

Good job at ignoring my fake lip comment. ;)

Jbuck2KCivic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Get anything new lately?
Finally got my new wheels in, should have them mounted tomorrow.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I still haven't put the door visors on. No time. My part time job is starting to slow down so I won't be working week days as much starting next week so maybe I'll give it a try then. Pedals aren't on either :rolf:. Just no time. And I don't have a drill to get those bitches on and a friend who has them works more than me :shock:.

Otherwise, I'm saving my penny's for a swap. Still gotta fix a few random sounds the suspension makes occasionally. Again..no time. I hate my life right now. But I'm making $$$ so that's good.

Jbuck2KCivic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
^^That's good to hear. I'm in the same boat as you, no time what so ever. I work 40 hours a week and then wednesday is golf league. Friday and Saturday night is drinking night. So little time