It's Shocka Time!

xzodiackillerx

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have pulled off the "Spocker" that is 2in the pink and 2 in the stink.. harder to pull off or out... someone needs to make "spocker" stickers

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The sticker is a little played :what:

but who cares, that color ruleses!

rey rey

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice car, that shocker decal is ghey.

ferio-moreno

PS Veteran
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol i'd never put those on my car, ive seen them on cars....... but will never put it on mine :laugh:

nice car man :thumbs up

PhntmSk8r

H23VTEC
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
6sic6 said:
Been there, done that... but, just wondering how many of these 16 year olds running around with the sticker on their car thinking their parents don't know what it means.... yet they don't even have the balls to do it. lol. :lol: I got the sticker though. Generally... if you're braggin w/ a sticker.... you've probably never done it. just my opinion though. :lol:
lol done it, and my parents know im "Sexually active" so wtf ever, they'll get over it, i pay for my car, and everything thats done to it...

lol @

Generally displayed by fraternity fags..... we generally call them bros.... same guys with the popped collars.... and pink shirts.
popped collars and pink shirts are for fags... i love stereotypes :roll:

ive never "popped" my collar, nor worn a pink shirt. Nor am i a part of a fraternity, nor will i ever be.

Its something different and you guys are more then welcome to voice your opinion, but i really dont give a damn lol... like i said, my car, i pay for it... :lol:

no, this does NOT mean a bodykit/rice can/rice wing is next... thats never in my plans... just thought id throw out something a little different for my area of the US lol

Suanico

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
that sticker is wayyy played out, that stciker and the "so-cal" stickers over here are on every other car, and please tell me you still own the back slips, your car looks so nice with them on, please put them back on.

and for the record....I did it, it's aight

PhntmSk8r

H23VTEC
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Suanico said:
that sticker is wayyy played out, that stciker and the "so-cal" stickers over here are on every other car, and please tell me you still own the back slips, your car looks so nice with them on, please put them back on.

and for the record....I did it, it's aight
yes i still own slips

no they will not see this car again, the belts in the shitty ass kuhmo 711's on the front blew up when i wrecked the car... so i bought these hubcaps/wheels/tires for $150 and they had about 95% tread on them at the time.

Come spring time i'm going to buy new wheels (something gunmetal, or gunmetal with a polished lip im thinkin), and im lookin at a couple different styles, with no real definate idea yet.

.blazed_ej8

HiGH TiLL i DiE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
damn 150 for those tires and hubbies...i got stock hubbies off another 99 ex for $60 with brand new tires...

PhntmSk8r

H23VTEC
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
.blazed_ej8 said:
damn 150 for those tires and hubbies...i got stock hubbies off another 99 ex for $60 with brand new tires...
lol for my area, i got a good deal. The tires are pretty nice tires too.

Nine78Guy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol..i remember my days back in ma, taking pictures of my car in steelies in the snow. good times.

Suanico

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
PhntmSk8r said:
yes i still own slips

no they will not see this car again, the belts in the shitty ass kuhmo 711's on the front blew up when i wrecked the car... so i bought these hubcaps/wheels/tires for $150 and they had about 95% tread on them at the time.

Come spring time i'm going to buy new wheels (something gunmetal, or gunmetal with a polished lip im thinkin), and im lookin at a couple different styles, with no real definate idea yet.
oh i got you, well im sure whatever you decide to get will be tough s**t, its juust the hubcaps that are killin me, i'd rather see the steelies honestly

Astheros

AMPhotography
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
6sic6 said:
Generally displayed by fraternity fags..... we generally call them bros.... same guys with the popped collars.... and pink shirts.
I am in a fraternity....i am not gay ( and i dont have a problem with those who are) i have never popped my collar and i dont have pink shirts.

i didnt have to drink a keg and sleep outside to pledge...i actually could not drink for 9 weeks or party and had to study minimum 24hrs a week. thats just the beginning.

LLLLLLLLLLLLBBBBBBBBBBBB..................................888888888888886666666666666666

just showing not all fraternities are the same. :cool:

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I wear pink shirts, and I have pink wheels for my car. It's a color, not a desiding factor on sexuality. An I am not a homosexual either, and not that I have a problem with them I believe people are born that way.

PhntmSk8r

H23VTEC
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lol ya, some people like hubcaps over steelies :P

id rather rock some sort of oem hubcap over a steelie... just my opinion though. Im planning on picking up some non-ghetto painted hubcaps from a 6th gen EX soon though.

bcivichb

Driving South
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
6sic6 said:
sounds like youre the man. why are you rippin on 16 year olds if youre only 15...

00Civ1c

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
HOT color!
and i still think the sticker is funny lol
f**k*ng haters

PhntmSk8r

H23VTEC
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
bcivichb said:
sounds like youre the man. why are you rippin on 16 year olds if youre only 15...
17... hoe. Dont make me eeeee-pimp yo vtak ass!

lol j/k :lol:

but seriously, people wonder why i hate high school... its kuz i get associated with those vast majority of other teenage dumbfucks that have to be bitches and talk s**t on the net... :???:

oh wait... better not talk s**t about them :X

they have a higher post count then me

Svr_Civic

dont try, dont fail
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i pop my collar sometimes, looks awesome with my long hair hahaha... seriously though it also blocks the cold wind from the neck